Wont collect taxes

Japan

This has happened for 2 days now. I have 12 million saved up and I have collected taxes. I go to collect taxes again and it says that I have 4 days saved up and I will get 12 million. I go to pay bills I have 2 days and the bils are 2million which means I have 5million left....

Same problem today.

Also this may be something related, I go to the cybernations website I am automatically logged on even if I leave it over night. I press pay bills it asks me to log in I do this then I receive this message.

The action that you just tried to perform has been denied. This could be the result of trying to submit a form twice, using your back button to resubmit form information, or attempting to illegally upload information to the server. This feature exists primarily to stop hackers and the use of the back button in the game. If you are not performing any of these activities but are still getting this error page try to go back, refresh your page and/or clear your Internet cache.

The same for collecting taxes, I am in permanent tax collection I do not go inactive It says I have always collected taxes but I havent....

Thank you

Edited by Japan

Sounds like you have a browser caching issue. Clear you browser history and cache and try again. Also, your forum name does not match your in-game ruler name so you'll need to get a mod to address that in the moderation section of these forums.

Has there been an un-announced change to the forum rules?

Forum Names

With the exception of moderator accounts, all forum accounts must match up exactly with the ruler name or nation name of your in-game country. Those found not matching up will be banned immediately. Forum account names may not be profane or offensive.