Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove where RoK showed the intent maybe?

1) He had a multi while a triumvir

2) He wasn't a triumvir while spying on NATO based on a 33-day seniority, but where was he before joining NATO? Was he spying on another alliance?

Edited by SeasonsOfLove

We ascertain the veracity of this information and will take steps that we deem necessary.

I imagine all of CN is absolutely shaking in its boots hearing this.

Poor showing on the part of Rishnokof, that's for sure. I imagine RoK wouldn't condone the infiltration of other alliances by its membership just as it didn't condone infiltration of its alliance by TPF.

And with that the maneuvering continues...

Prove where RoK showed the intent maybe?

I don't think it matters. The fact that they've been going on and on about how bad spying is the last couple of days and declared war on TPF for spying six months ago, makes it very humorous if any member of RoK is caught spying, even if it's not condoned by the government.

End this war and compensate those they attacked? That's an idea.

More leadership needs to be implicated before anything like that will even be considered. While the irony of a former Rok gov member being proved as a spy is great humor and terrible PR for them, all they have to do is say they disapprove and are glad that he's gone and they're mostly off the hook unless more gov members are implicated.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Locke426

Ragnarok existed without Van Hoo in charge for a long period of time. His return does not erase what happened before he was here.

My suggestion was just an idea of what they could do, nothing more.

I would say having a high gov advisor with a multi in at least one alliance certainly shows something WC...
Note that the above actions did take place after Rishnokof stepped down from his government position. However, given Rishnokof's status as a very senior and longtime member in Ragnarok, we are suspicious that at the least a small number of Ragnarok's members of government were aware of his activities. We also find it unlikely that he would attempt infiltration of IRON and NATO if he did not intend to feed to his alliance whatever information he could glean from his access to the forums and IRC channels of those alliances---no doubt including, in the event, what information he could obtain regarding NATO's opinions, intentions and plans as regarded the currently-tense situation in the Cyberverse.
Edited by kulomascovia

TPF's allies are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Shut up and do something that requires a bit of balls instead of fabricating evidence.

Since your allies in Polaris have helped provided this evidence in a small part are u also acussing them of fabrication?

A really crazy one considering they have evidence on a single person that doesn't even implicate the alliance's leadership. I mean, what the hell? This is the great PR push?

Can you read? Hello, he was gov.

Edited by arentak

I don't think it matters. The fact that they've been going on and on about how bad spying is the last couple of days and declared war on TPF for spying six months ago, makes it very humorous if any member of RoK is caught spying, even if it's not condoned by the government.

Not quite.

If the leaders condone the spy, the alliance gets rolled.

If not: The spy gets rolled.

He wasn't a Tri at the time though. In fact, if Hoo or Alfred didn't know, it's really hard to implicate Rok for this.

But whatever.

Ah, the old, "I resign now I can do anything I want" (whilst I'm kept in the loop about everything) defense.

Brings back memories of the old days. I never accepted it then and I don't accept it now.

I believe the actions of a Triumvir speak for themselves as to the intent of the alliance.

Sure, if he was currently a Triumvir of the alliance. That would be equivalent to saying that Khyber's actions in ZDP speak for the intentions of TOP.