Propaganda thread

The AUT

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Mhawk spied + TPF lied = They all died" was made by me... here's the original work and link if you want it.

TPFWarLies.png

Also, made a video for Rok's declaration on TPF. Can be found here:

More stuff is coming... just waiting for others to declare.

Well in that case +1 for the awesome sig my good sir

Also, this isnt Karma war. why are yall still making propaganda for it?

Edited by wickedj

None of this makes any sense. Especially the first one.

Of course, I have to sit down and explain it to you.

The first one is in reference to why Karma hasn't seen declarations from us yet, referring to that thread made by that Ragnarok member. It shows if Karma would just wait another day, they'll find the declarations from the other side.

The second one shows how Karma isn't fighting for justice, they're fighting merely to remain on top. They lull TPF into a false sense of security then continue their oppression over those who already surrendered to them.

The third is in reference to the quote made by Silverhawk of GGA when he said, "Attack GGA and NPO will remind you why the GGA doesn't need the WRC." Here I'm making fun of Athens inability to carry on their own wars without the full backing of CnG like GGA was reliant on NPO to do its bidding.

And finally, these ones are all new. If you haven't realized I use google, crop the image then add text to it. I don't go into really detailed photoshopped business. These are all new, Seth. But I have one just for you:

part1_pic2.jpg

Edited by The AUT

The whole karma thing is fun and relevant and all but think of something new... we get it <_<

I also only make poorpaganda so I won't be posting any of it

It can easily be changed to reflect the current situation, I would require more info on the actual war to do that.

Old propaganda is old, stop posting it

The image I used was one featured online rather recently. If I had access to this image during the arma war, I would have gladly posted it.