The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

One big difference... AirMe did something about it.

\m/ will always continue to whine ;)

Are you saying \m/ has never attacked someone they disliked?

Edit:

To quote you guys "Keep crying, your tears are delicious."

Good you're learning.

Edited by WarriorConcept

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if Ivan Moldavi had done this everyone would be having a hearty lol. Same kind of satire, and even if some of the other crap Jack has done hasn't been even remotely funny, it's hard not to see this for what it is. It's weird. I didn't like Jack when it was cool to like him, and now I come back and everyone hates him and I'm just kinda confused.

I bet if Ivan Moldavi had done this everyone would be having a hearty lol. Same kind of satire, and even if some of the other crap Jack has done hasn't been even remotely funny, it's hard not to see this for what it is. It's weird. I didn't like Jack when it was cool to like him, and now I come back and everyone hates him and I'm just kinda confused.

The OWF community is a fickle beast.

There has been no threat of PZI or EZI in reference to Jack Diorno. It has yet to be determined whether he will be taken to ZI, ZT or ZL. He also has brought undue attention to the people who have been flying the NAAC AA since the game was created. Some of that blame can be placed on me of course.

The only people whining about my actions are \m/ ....I mean BelAir 2.0 members. To quote you guys "Keep crying, your tears are delicious."

Actually great betrayer of NAAC you said PZI quite clearly here:

I suppose I asked for this. Oh well.

/me Adds Jack Diorno to the Enemy of Ronin list. Have fun in peace mode for the rest of your nations life.

Anyway, you appear to have skimmed over my musings on your PZI sentence. I ask you great betrayer of NAAC, because I am finding your logic hard to follow, how does placing me on PZI regardless of alliance affiliation serve any purpose other then to keep me with NAAC to spite you?

Actually great betrayer of NAAC you said PZI quite clearly here:

Anyway, you appear to have skimmed over my musings on your PZI sentence. I ask you great betrayer of NAAC, because I am finding your logic hard to follow, how does placing me on PZI regardless of alliance affiliation serve any purpose other then to keep me with NAAC to spite you?

You realize that Grub led the NAAC on that fateful day and that I hadn't been in the alliance for 3 months and was actually not even on the planet.

Your cries of PZI are unfounded. No where have I said you would be. Don't mistake my "threat" for anything more than a harsh tone meant to get through to you that this is not going to be forgotten. I also suspect you will be hiding in peace mode for quite a while instead of coming out and taking the beating from the masses that you pissed off by attempting to take a dig at me.

I bet if Ivan Moldavi had done this everyone would be having a hearty lol. Same kind of satire, and even if some of the other crap Jack has done hasn't been even remotely funny, it's hard not to see this for what it is.

Except Ivan has class. Therefore that comparison is completely off =/

Are you saying \m/ has never attacked someone they disliked?

Old \m/, I wasnt around for. It has been dead longer than I have been a part of this world. So i have no comment.

This BelAir re-naming... well I expect as much out of them as I did before they tried to "reinvent" themselves

Maybe "Jacks NAAC" and "BelAir" should merge and everyone can just blow them up as one.

You realize that Grub led the NAAC on that fateful day and that I hadn't been in the alliance for 3 months and was actually not even on the planet.

Your cries of PZI are unfounded. No where have I said you would be. Don't mistake my "threat" for anything more than a harsh tone meant to get through to you that this is not going to be forgotten. I also suspect you will be hiding in peace mode for quite a while instead of coming out and taking the beating from the masses that you pissed off by attempting to take a dig at me.

Grub lead and disbanded the NAAC and then became emperor of the alliance that destroyed NAAC? This cannot be a mere coincidence, I think that almightygrub was a spy in the old NAAC, I shall have his name stricken from the great ruins of NAAC everywhere I see it.

Also, your reason for me to come out of peace mode is to take a beating? Why would I want to do that, it doesn't sound very fun. :v:

I read his comment as more of a understanding that you would be too cowardly to leave peace. Please prove us wrong.

Also, your reason for me to come out of peace mode is to take a beating? Why would I want to do that, it doesn't sound very fun. :v:

Because the original NAAC was an alliance of warriors, not tools who hide in peace mode and run theirs mouths.

Edited by RandomInterrupt

It's about as fun as getting a nuke rammed up your @, which I suspect is exactly what you've lined yourself up for.

Good luck. You'll need more than you currently have.

lol, Jack.

If I were a Sith Lord I'd be rather insulted that someone thought I was "classy", let alone an underling.

Besides, that's simply not true where the NAAC is concerned.

Ivan's idea of joking around with the NAAC was more or less equivalent to \m/'s reasoning for disbandment. No offense meant to you guys over in lolbelair.

Edited by Chron

Grub lead and disbanded the NAAC and then became emperor of the alliance that destroyed NAAC? This cannot be a mere coincidence, I think that almightygrub was a spy in the old NAAC, I shall have his name stricken from the great ruins of NAAC everywhere I see it.

It is not a mere coincidence, just as my current alliance destroying you should you ever show your face above your foxhole is no coincidence. I for one have had enough of you, I am not alone. I can only hope that your former alliance mates and friends can extract you from your current position.

It is not a mere coincidence, just as my current alliance destroying you should you ever show your face above your foxhole is no coincidence. I for one have had enough of you, I am not alone. I can only hope that your former alliance mates and friends can extract you from your current position.

One impulsive departure and return I can overlook. A second, and in this manner is too much even for my mercy. Jack will not find himself welcome should he try and return to CSN.

i would actually go with more of a confusion as i could not honestly see Ivan doing something like that.

You're really kind of.... special, aren't you?

Oh, cool so now we killed off another lulz alliance without doing anything?

Damn we are beasts.

Enough for chuckle out of me. +1 to you sir.

Also, it makes me happy to find out other people find this guy annoying... I was still under the impression you all still loved and adored him, what with his spelling/grammar challenged history lessons and what not

Honestly, I see merit on both sides of this arguement. Jack would have never been NAAC material...an alliance I loved, although I was in for a very short time. I was more an embassary than an actual member...although I know I contributed.

But some things Jack says ring true.

Regardless, for Jack to be the one to reform an alliance I would love to see become what it once was is a slap in the face.