For you, Emperor Marx

The AUT

Should \m/ stay dead?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's their decision to reform \m/, and if they want to, so be it. However, someone pointed out in the DoE that none of the original triumvirate is in government. Is this true?

How about the original founder?

CSM, a Triumvirate, is also a former MoFA. So, good enough.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a habit of showing up at every PR trainwreck and I am surprised you'd even deny that you often rub salt in people's wounds. What I know of you is your posting style, and since this is an OOC forum, that's what I am commenting on.

I'm not mad, just irritated. I would say that reading your posts often causes a phenomenon similar to that of reading Vladimir's posts. Let's see if you can take that as a compliment (I love that people have been ripping on Vlad so hard lately).

While I usually agree with your posts, Drostan, in this instance I must say that I've never noticed TheAUT to "rub salt in people's wounds" and must disagree with the characterization, as the statement implies some sort of maliciousness. TheAUT I know may use strong words from time to time, but I don't think he derives any pleasure from "kicking people when they're down." The guy I know is pretty good hearted, imo.

As for \m/, well, sure why not.

Edited by Kzoppistan

You may wish to continue to repeat this, some folks spent their holiday here hating

Then they spent it role-playing their distaste for \m/ (I know I did, it's christmas, I'm not going to spend every waking moment with my relatives i'd end up going insane). I just wish people would stay in character, stop saying:

"God it's just a game, why are you over-reacting so much!?!?!?!?"

We're over-reacting in character, we couldn't care otherwise. It's part of the game, if you can't role play like the rest of us without getting all self-conscious about how you look when you do role-play then you're doing it wrong.

Then they spent it role-playing their distaste for \m/ (I know I did, it's christmas, I'm not going to spend every waking moment with my relatives i'd end up going insane). I just wish people would stay in character, stop saying:

"God it's just a game, why are you over-reacting so much!?!?!?!?"

We're over-reacting in character, we couldn't care otherwise. It's part of the game, if you can't role play like the rest of us without getting all self-conscious about how you look when you do role-play then you're doing it wrong.

You're over-reacting in character in an out-of-character section of the forum, though. That might be why it's confusing to people.