For you, Emperor Marx

The AUT

Should \m/ stay dead?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does this mean i can put up polls about NSO and all the other alliances i dont like and maybe the outcome of that poll will actually MATTER?

Or better yet, a poll about Aut. perhaps he'll go away if the results favor such an option

Edited by wickedj

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the defense, "why should we care, do polls matter? Made in poor taste, just let them be!"

I never said not to let them be. Maybe I did what I did because I could and I thought it'd be fun. Did anyone ask Tay Zonday why he moved away from the mic to breathe? No, he just did it.

It's funny how such a simple poll can rustle so many feathers after \m/e\m/bers keep telling us to chill. Maybe to if you want us to see your perspective maybe you should pay attention to our's.

But hey, that's just me. I gotta lot of boys ticked off.

Edited by The AUT

So E\m/peror \M/arx asks \m/e to \m/ake a poll, I do, and this is \m/e not letting the\m/ be since the vote is going against \m/ ?

I don't think \m/ really cares anyways. E\m/peror \M/arx asked \m/e to hu\m/our hi\m/ and so I did.

\M/y gosh people.

Wasn't directing that to you, sunshine. I find it's easier for my general mental health not to converse with you often.

Wasn't directing that to you, sunshine. I find it's easier for my general mental health not to converse with you often.

I noticed, like in that NSO thread you shy away from intelligent discussion. It's like your krypton.

I guess you should just go back to your DF forums and discuss some things with Pedo Bear. Because when it comes to intelligent debate, well, you stand out like a pedo in a board meeting.

Edited by The AUT

Democracy at work.

Which means this solved nothing but a hearty chuckle from me. Thanks, Misr.

My old nation was in \m/'s lottery. Not the kind of lottery one's nation would want to win. <_<

Voted yes.

Maybe next time you won't be so unlucky.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Which means this solved nothing but a hearty chuckle from me. Thanks, Misr.

Maybe next time you won't be so unlucky.

No proble\m/ E\m/peror \M/arx.

Re\m/ember re\m/ember the Poll of Dece\m/ber

Edit: For those who don't know "Misr" means Egypt in Arabic. So if you guys think I take it as an insult, I don't. I just like to think y'all are just ignorant. :)

Edited by The AUT

People should be allowed to revive alliances if they want to. Sure, it would be nice if they did it with the proper leadership, however \m/ is just a name. As you've all conveniently pointed out over and over, this is not the old \m/ it's a new one, and they should have the equal chance to survive on Planet Bob as any other alliance should.

No proble\m/ E\m/peror \M/arx.

Re\m/ember re\m/ember the Poll of Dece\m/ber

Edit: For those who don't know "Misr" means Egypt in Arabic. So if you guys think I take it as an insult, I don't. I just like to think y'all are just ignorant. :)

Never intended it to be an insult. I just like Misr better than AUT.

Never intended it to be an insult. I just like Misr better than AUT.

So are you like Pansy or something? :P

Honestly, I could care less if \m/ reformed. If they're friends, are having fun, like I said let them be. However, I made this poll for the intent of also having fun. You guys need to relax and take things in stride.

Look at the defense, "why should we care, do polls matter? Made in poor taste, just let them be!"

I never said not to let them be. Maybe I did what I did because I could and I thought it'd be fun. Did anyone ask Tay Zonday why he moved away from the mic to breathe? No, he just did it.

It's funny how such a simple poll can rustle so many feathers after \m/e\m/bers keep telling us to chill. Maybe to if you want us to see your perspective maybe you should pay attention to our's.

But hey, that's just me. I gotta lot of boys ticked off.

He did it because singing in that octave stresses his breathing to the limit and so he had to take big gulps of air when he could and it would have made a loud noise in the microphone had he not moved away. And many people did ask him that very question.

I also think you mistake us being annoyed by yet another topic about \m/ and whether they should be back as us asking you why you did it. We know very well why you did it: you're an attention hog who never missed a chance to kick someone when they're down. Fine job, old chap, you sure are good at the ol' lulz etc etc *pats AUT on the back*

Also, not knowing a particular arabic word hardly makes someone ignorant. Do you know the word for thunder in Zulu? I do... does that make you ignorant?

Your mind is confusing and frustrating which is why it usually annoys me when you post. I have no doubt that you will find a way to take this a compliment but I assure you others will recognize that it is not. But hey, you gotta lot of boys ticked off! Congratulations!

I also think you mistake us being annoyed by yet another topic about \m/ and whether they should be back as us asking you why you did it. We know very well why you did it: you're an attention hog who never missed a chance to kick someone when they're down. Fine job, old chap, you sure are good at the ol' lulz etc etc *pats AUT on the back*

Yes I'm the same one who went against Polaris when convenient to do so, then kicked TPF down when it got rolled. Good points, thanks for knowing a lot about me!

Also, not knowing a particular arabic word hardly makes someone ignorant. Do you know the word for thunder in Zulu? I do... does that make you ignorant?

Hmm, people use my old name to invoke my old character when to me it means "Egypt" in English. How is that of any relevance to what you said? Going for the knock out punch without the knock?

Your mind is confusing and frustrating which is why it usually annoys me when you post. I have no doubt that you will find a way to take this a compliment but I assure you others will recognize that it is not. But hey, you gotta lot of boys ticked off! Congratulations!

u mad y'aghoya? ^_^

Edited by The AUT

So are you like Pansy or something? :P

Honestly, I could care less if \m/ reformed. If they're friends, are having fun, like I said let them be. However, I made this poll for the intent of also having fun. You guys need to relax and take things in stride.

:?

TheAUT, I usually don't cry when i have fun. :smug:

Edit: For those who don't know "Misr" means Egypt in Arabic. So if you guys think I take it as an insult, I don't. I just like to think y'all are just ignorant.

Ignorant is not a synonym for rude although it is often used as such. I read it for what it actually means and it seemed like you were suggesting everyone should naturally know what "Misr" means in Arabic. While it is true that anyone should be able to use google language tools to translate, it is hardly reasonable to expect them to do so. If you were just mis-using the word ignorant then I apologize.

You have a habit of showing up at every PR trainwreck and I am surprised you'd even deny that you often rub salt in people's wounds. What I know of you is your posting style, and since this is an OOC forum, that's what I am commenting on.

I'm not mad, just irritated. I would say that reading your posts often causes a phenomenon similar to that of reading Vladimir's posts. Let's see if you can take that as a compliment (I love that people have been ripping on Vlad so hard lately).

If they want to exist, they could go right ahead. Like Hal mentioned, most likely a lot of people really don't give a $%&@ that \m/ exists... The ones who are bawwwwing about the reformation just wants some attention or really don't have anything better to do but !@#$%* and whine about something.