This... is a sad day for Sack-kind

Gecko

lbaannouncement.png

Sadly, this will be the last Little Big Announcement.

Little Big Alliance was a growing, red team alliance, protected by the heavenly Multicolored Cross-X Alliance. They existed for little over 3 months, setting records and taking names. But sadly, this time must come to an end. I, King Alias, the first and only Sack King, hereby declare that Little Big Alliance is merging into the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance.

Please, give one last round of applause for the Sack-kind. (Also hail)

MCXA will be protecting our AA for the next 30 days. God bless, and have a merry Sackmas.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really expect me to include Pacifica, i mean really. I knew what he meant and so did you...

Edit: Also if you expected me to say LBA in the grouping as well, well...You disbanded it so it wasn't sucesful.

Sir, I demand a recount.

FYI, LBA merged. There's a difference :mad:

Sir, I demand a recount.

FYI, LBA merged. There's a difference :mad:

Ok, im sorry. Same end result though. It's no longer an alliance on red, i don't view it as sucesful, perhaps you do, thats why you merged it.

Where are my manners though, good luck in MXCA.

Ok, im sorry. Same end result though. It's no longer an alliance on red, i don't view it as sucesful, perhaps you do, thats why you merged it.

Where are my manners though, good luck in MXCA.

I never in insisted we were succesful, I was pointing to the fact that NPO was a succesful Red Team alliance. This never had anything to do with LBA being succesful or not.

So... has there been any successful attempts to create an alliance on Red yet?
SWF would appear to be the most successful, with only 3.50 score.

Yeah, SWF's doin' alright, though their top end seems not to exist.

Archived