To NSO

omgitshim

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a member of the NSO gov. will come and post the IRC logs of the heated conversation i had with members of NSO

So no one posted logs so you figured you'd do it yourself? Also, those logs really don't do you much justice. Honestly I have no idea what is going on. This isn't high on my list of important things.

It is to do with the issue with RIA. It is pretty stupid though. I do not know whether I can disclose such information. But I can say that NSO is not at fault at all here...

Hmm. Interesting. Considering his nation is only 11 days old, I'm surprised he would have an opinion one way or the other about RIA.

Why did he quit NSO?

Beats me, and I don't really care. Well, I did some asking around to see why we were attacking him. A few members didn't like him while he was in NSO, saw he was unaligned and sought permission to raid him. Doesn't matter if he is a former member or not, he is a non-member who was flying no AA. A viable target. So he was attacked, so as far as I see it this is a tech raid.

It is to do with the issue with RIA. It is pretty stupid though. I do not know whether I can disclose such information. But I can say that NSO is not at fault at all here...

I'm afraid he lied to you.

He left the NSO before the RIA's stuff. Perhaps he mistaken DF for RIA, as you may have already noticed, he's not of the smart kind.

Beats me, and I don't really care. Well, I did some asking around to see why we were attacking him. A few members didn't like him while he was in NSO, saw he was unaligned and sought permission to raid him. Doesn't matter if he is a former member or not, he is a non-member who was flying no AA. A viable target. So he was attacked, so as far as I see it this is a tech raid.

I see.

Well, its an unfortunate way to spend one's 15 minutes of fame.

Good-bye, lil' rascal, we hardly knew you.

Hmm. Interesting. Considering his nation is only 11 days old, I'm surprised he would have an opinion one way or the other about RIA.

A fair chance omgitshim is a re-roll from what I'm seeing. Rather than an NSO spy branching out it is more likely a re-roll of someone who hated the NSO looking to cause crap within the NSO. Maybe even the guy leaking screenshots the other day. :P

Anyway, if someone quits and drops their AA and NSO allows raids on that nation on None then I don't see an issue. Funny to see a small number of people trying to cast aspersions over the NSO for their handling of the issue. Methinks some people are just trying too hard now.

Due to the circumstances behind this, I wish to provide support to omgitshim. Because I cannot provide support militarily due to my nation's size, I will provide them with monetary funding to rebuild upon the completion of the ZI. This funding is not required to be repaid. Consider it more like a Christmas gift. :)

I, a big opponent against the use of the ZI, see this as an immoral act on NSO's part. If they truly found omgitshim to be annoying, then it would have been easier to just expel them and let someone else deal with them, if they continue their annoyance that is, rather than ZI them. Being annoying doesn't constitute for a ZI. An act of betrayal does.

We're not ZI'ing anyone. We're even against the idea of Perma ZI and Eternal ZI.

I read the OP last night in a drunken stupor and thought it didn't make sense, but I figured it was cause I was only firing on 3 neurons.

I just re-read it now, sober, and it makes me wish I was back down to 3 neurons.