Ragnarok is blingin', baby

Kinzer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to take for granted the Hoo knows what he's doin. Although I may not agree, it's a poor strategy to go against the Hoo.

I have it on very good authority that Hoo does not, in fact, know what he's doing.. he's just really good at it.

There are two factions in this world... those with Hoo and the other rabble. ;)

Hey now, whats wrong with Swine? I am rather fond of it.

Pig lovers untie...er unite!!

Likewise. so much hate for a group that "has been dead for two years". yet some of these people have hailed the return of GOONS who dont exactly have a good and honest past.

Most people whom hate GOONS or \m/ are just hypocrites or have no idea what they're talking about really.

Most people whom hate GOONS or \m/ are just hypocrites or have no idea what they're talking about really.

As I've stated in the past, I respected \m/ when we fought during UJW. I was disappointed when they had to disband. It just doesn't seem like \m/ without you or Jason8 or the resurrection of Ninja** leading the way :D Kinda hard to take people serious leading \m/ when you don't remember them having much to do with the original version.

edit: ** = R

edit: apparently the Almighty doesn't like the term Ninja...R.... :D

Edited by JWConner

Amusing how a name can get so many to piss their pants.

You shouldn't confuse mocking with fear. Nobody is afraid of neo-\m/. We just think the old \m/ was a useless alliance who didn't accomplish a single thing during it's lifetime and collapsed in a matter of days when faced with a real challange for the first time. I question the need to bring back such an alliance. Am I too pissing my pants? :rolleyes:

Edited by der_ko

You shouldn't confuse mocking with fear. Nobody is afraid of neo-\m/. We just think the old \m/ was a useless alliance who didn't accomplish a single thing during it's lifetime and collapsed in a matter of days when faced with a real challange for the first time. I question the need to bring back such an alliance. Am I too pissing my pants? :rolleyes:

Your tears are delicious.

Accomplished nothing but sanction. Terrible.

I also guess you could call a war of extermination a "challenge". <_<

Ragnarok has a long history of successfully protecting those alliances that find their way under their umbrella. I honestly look forward to seeing how well this version of \m/ will do outside the confines of the old Initiative. With luck and good management, perhaps the new version will exceed the levels of the old. Ragnarok certainly did.