An Annoucement from ICON and TMF

Vilien

tmflagresize.pngICONflag.PNG

ICON and the Moralist Front have gotten to know each other well over the past month. We've discovered that we have a lot in common - we share the same goals, style, and sense of humor. We decided that we'd like to cement our relationship in treaty form, and I'm proud to post this for our respective alliances.

Signing Treaties with ICON is Moral, Put This in Your Thread if You're Down Accords

PREAMBLE

As sovereign alliances bound by common purpose and friendship, the Independent Coalition of Nations and The Moralist Front, along with their respective member nations, do hereby proclaim the following treaty:

ARTICLE I

Both alliances agree to be respectful to one another in public and private, and resolve any disputes through proper diplomatic channels. Both alliances agree to respect each others' sovereignty.

ARTICLE II

Neither alliance shall take military action or engage in espionage against the other; similarly, no financial or military aid may be rendered by either alliance to any party committing hostile action against the other. Any information gathered by one of the signatories with potential impact on the security of the other shall be promptly and privately forwarded to them.

ARTICLE III

Both parties shall come to the defense of the other in the case that one party finds itself in a defensive war.

ARTICLE IV

Member nations are strongly encouraged to provide assistance, based upon need and the best potential for development, between both alliances. The governments of the signatory alliances are expected to promote this kind of cooperation and encourage their member nations to be involved in it.

Article V

If one of the signatory alliances decides to cancel this agreement, it must give the other party 72 hours notice prior to the official cancellation, during which all articles will be upheld.

Signed,

For the Moralist Front:

Vilien, Speaker of the Moralist Front

The General Assembly of the Moralist Front

For the Independent Coalition of Nations:

Bloody, Co-Founder of ICON

Stelios, Council member

This may be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. So that makes TMF allies of allies of Bel Air. I think I might puke

It's all good, I have to suppress the urge to vomit every time I read one of your posts.

Ah, and now the true quality of our former protectorate has been shown. Although, in all fairness, we were excluded from their protectorate once we hit 500k NS.

I like Vilien. I like their alliance. I even like the shoes they wear.

So let it be known, ICON <3's TMF!