Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like watching two packs of frat kids at the bar trying to pump themselves up with enough booze and rhetoric for the courage to attack each other, silently thankful that their little horn locking will be quickly pulled apart by the bouncer.

Now let's tune into to the Discovery Channel:

The fighting ritual, like the mating ritual, of the human animal consists of organized taunting until the parties are whipped into an emotional fury. Eventually the mounting pressure to save face for one side breaks their resolve and they either attack or back down, destined to be mocked by the rest of the tribes and see a substantial loss of prestige. These seasonal aggressions are a time for coming-of-age for those who have just acquired the capacity to mate....
Edited by Kzoppistan

What's there to clarify? Seems pretty damn explicit to me.

Except for the part where his people have no power to decide anything, ever, apparently.

I almost regret reading this thread. This whole cluster$%&@ isn't making anyone look good.

Except me, right? Oh please, not the hair!

Edited by Aloop

It's like watching two packs of frat kids at the bar trying to pump themselves up with enough booze and rhetoric for the courage to attack each other, silently thankful that their little horn locking will be quickly pulled apart by the bouncer.

Now let's tune into to the Discovery Channel:

I just shot the bouncer.

Anyway, I really need to log out now. Contact my people on how you want to set it up.

So do we contact...Corinan...? Cause apparently he's not authorized to make threats. Is he authorized to set up wars for you guys? Are you the only one we should ever pay attention to? Just you? All the time? Attention attention attentionattentionattentionattention?

Except for the part where his people have no power to decide anything, ever, apparently.

That makes sense except for the part where he decided it.

Yeah...

So do we contact...Corinan...? Cause apparently he's not authorized to make threats. Is he authorized to set up wars for you guys? Are you the only one we should ever pay attention to? Just you? All the time? Attention attention attentionattentionattentionattention?

Sorry kid, you're gonna have to buy tickets to the show like everyone else.

Edited by Chron

It is silly little goofballs like you who fill my Sithly rage and hate.

He went to bed. Which we all should be doing (unless it's already wake-up time wherever you, dear reader, live). If you want to start laying out terms for this you can find me in #nso.

For some reason we're still pretending to posture. This seems unnecessary in light of the whole "yea we'll fight" bit but whatever. Continue with the babble.

Well, I've just noticed NSO seems very fond of solving all of their issues by challenging people to 1v1 wars. I'm just wondering if you view this as a legitimate tactic that other people can use, or if you're just full of it.

I challenge delta to a 2v7 war.

also lol I cant even post anything intelligent on this issue. OP and response...do something, don't do something, whatever.

For some reason we're still pretending to posture. This seems unnecessary in light of the whole "yea we'll fight" bit but whatever. Continue with the babble.

Except, Delta can't talk to you. If Ivan doesn't like the terms, he'll just claim you have no authority in his alliance, and then keep dragging this out.

Or is it only Corinan that gets treated like a 6 year old?

Edit: or 5, or 4, or whatever, I'm not picky.

Edited by Aloop

I figured I would check back in here quickly.

I am a bit confused. I stated that NSO would accept a declaration of war from RIA and would accept it as a one on one, alliance versus alliance, no allies, no treaties war and evidently that wasn't clear? What?

No, the NSO will not automatically accept any such declaration just because but since I find RIA to be somewhat repulsive then I am fine with this. I am not sure what that has to do with it or why that even came up since it doesn't actually matter to this circumstance.

I have been told that RIA is larger than NSO and more seasoned militarily so at the very least this will be a learning experience for my alliance. I don't care what the actual engagement terms are so long as the war ends in white peace. I would prefer it be for a finite time span without nukes but if RIA wants to glow, we can ablige them.

So, what is left? RIA has called out NSO and I have accepted the challenge. Regardless of the outcome of the war, I expect the calls of cowardice to cease, or at least the reasonable people to see it as false.

I figured I would check back in here quickly.

I stated that NSO would accept a declaration of war from RIA and would accept it as a one on one, alliance versus alliance, no allies, no treaties war and evidently that wasn't clear? What?

Why do you need restrictions?

Except, Delta can't talk to you. If Ivan doesn't like the terms, he'll just claim you have no authority in his alliance, and then keep dragging this out.

Or is it only Corinan that gets treated like a 6 year old?

Edit: or 5, or 4, or whatever, I'm not picky.

You really should just shut up. You are obviously posting the same comment over and over and no one cares. You are wrong on every level. I stated I make the decision to go to war aggressively. Everything else you are spouting is just pointless drivel.

Regardless of the outcome of the war, I expect the calls of cowardice to cease, or at least the reasonable people to see it as false.

As soon as you find any of those people, we'll be sure to heckle them.

Onward, for the Glory of the Tyranny of the Majority! o/

Also, where's my popcorn...?