Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

I don't know what Planet you've been living on but it's clearly not Planet Bob. Saying that someone has till update to comply with demands is a threat of war to anyone who has even an iota of common sense.

So what does ending a political attack on another alliance with a wish to see them destroyed mean?

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am eagerly awaiting a screenshot of the apology that you claim we give. Since none exists I think I'll be waiting a while.

I'm not sure who you are trying to fool Moldavi but this has to be the most pathetic thing I've seen in my entire Cybernations career.

You really haven't got a clue do you?

You got a few types of people in this thread:

Those who get what NSO is doing and kinda don;t like it.

Those who get what NSO is doing and are laughing.

Then, you have you and other like you who really don't get it and are raging against............what?

All in all this is good stuff.

Edited by magicninja

It's funny how you keep calling others idiots for saying that, even when there are several logs which insinuate strongly or plainly state that NSO had threatened war.

Ah, insinuation and plainly stating are not the same thing. Please provide me with a plainly stated comment from NSO threatening war and I will retract my position.

You have until update. For what? At update we are going to cuddle you???? The only logical conclusion to draw from someone saying you have until update is that you will declare war on them at that point. Its damn obvious

The NSO never threatened with war. If you'd like to jump to conclusions that's up to you, don't blame NSO when you're wrong though.

Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight, we are not idiots for assuming this could result in war? It was a legitimate concern?

You aren't idiots for assuming this could result in war. You are idiots for continually posting accusations that NSO threatened you with war, when they didn't.

The black sphere is united.

Out of everything tht Ive laughed at........this one made me laugh the hardest.

Black is far from united.........trust me I know this one very well.

Maybe if DF would grow a pair instead of doing their bi-monthly "WE DONT LIKE NSO BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" then something would happen. Until then though we get to watch the DF hissy fit.

It's funny how you keep calling others idiots for saying that, even when there are several logs which insinuate strongly or plainly state that NSO had threatened war.

They never plainly stated it. Insinuate, perhaps. But I don't know how much you've delt with Corinan, but he tends to be a little terse and gives discussions a time limit for his purposes.

It's the way he works.

Also do you honestly think the NSO would just go to war on a whim over a relatively small issue without having the Emperor present?

The militarization however, is entirely reasonable as a precautionary measure. CD did it too upon seeing SCM's thread.

You aren't idiots for assuming this could result in war. You are idiots for continually posting accusations that NSO threatened you with war, when they didn't.

So what about NSO posting that DF threatened them with war a la thinking "NSO should be destroyed"?

Are NSO idiots, too?

3_18.png

NSO prepared for war... we could only assume that You have until update is a threat. In fact why are we arguing that. You did threaten DF, stop denying it. And we rallied to support our black sphere brothers

Edited by daggarz

NSO's key is never being direct, then when someone accuses them of something, they ask for a direct statement. If it's not direct (which it never is), they claim it wasn't a threat. Nobody's fooled. Just because NSO didn't say "Do this or we will attack you at update", they said essentially the same thing.

Out of everything tht Ive laughed at........this one made me laugh the hardest.

Black is far from united.........trust me I know this one very well.

Maybe if DF would grow a pair instead of doing their bi-monthly "WE DONT LIKE NSO BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" then something would happen. Until then though we get to watch the DF hissy fit.

Well that's good enough for me. I'll trust you for EVERYTHING now, random person I've never knew existed before. What classes should I take next semester?

Ah, insinuation and plainly stating are not the same thing. Please provide me with a plainly stated comment from NSO threatening war and I will retract my position.

This: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry2042768

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Looks something like a threat if you ask me.

I am eagerly awaiting a screenshot of the apology that you claim we give. Since none exists I think I'll be waiting a while.

I'm not sure who you are trying to fool Moldavi but this has to be the most pathetic thing I've seen in my entire Cybernations career.

I am eagerly awaiting a screenshot of evidence that a member of NSO attacked your forum. Since none exists I think I'll be waiting a while.

And that is what started this ridiculousness. That and nothing else. And my actions are the most pathetic thing you've ever seen?

Buy a mirror.

With that, I am logging out. It is time for me to sleep.

NSO will not now, or ever, simply attack another alliance because that alliance is stupid enough to believe it can goad us into a declaration with some trumped up idiocy. I don't care if the opinions of people that hate us anyway are that we are cowards for not falling into your trap. I don't care what your opinions of us are, you don't matter to me or to the NSO.

If you feel that you have a legitimate grievance with the NSO, declare, show your own backbone instead of falling on the false hopes of making me want to show mine based on poor manipulation. The NSO will fight, even if the odds are against us, but we will do so in defense of our position, not as an aggressive act against those that simply wish to use situations like this for PR stunts.