Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because fighting alone makes us cowards, unlike you, who can't declare unless you know you have a whole line of allies standing behind you to back you up.

Big man.

Just why would CSN declare on you? Nobody in CSN had even said NSO's name till someone got on their high horse and got uppity at Jack

Good.

Thank you for verifying that your initial claims are baseless, unfounded and false.

Please, declare on NSO.

Hell, I tell you what, you declare on NSO and let NSO and DF fight one on one, no allies, no treaties, let's make it easy. One round, no nukes, white peace at the end.

I was about to say "Let me guess, no nukes, right? :awesome:"

Then I realized you actually said it in your post!

Okey, maybe just a personal apology from you?

Sorry, I don't think we have the guts to go through with our threat :(

And I'm glad you see it was a threat.

What am I expected to apologize for? Defending my alliance? Standing up to some cretin who makes unfounded and false accusations against my people? !@#$%^&* to that.

You are welcome to try to force an apology out of me for standing up to a bully, one who won't declare, much like CSN, unless they have everything just right to stage a real bandwagoning roll.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

1. indian giver

buy indian giver mugs, tshirts and magnets

Indian Giver

There are two popular etymologies for this term for a person who gives a gift only to later demand its return. The first is that it is based on an unfair stereotype of Native Americans, that they don't keep their word. In the other popular explanation, the term doesn't cast aspersions on Native Americans, instead it echoes the broken promises the whites made to the Indians. Neither is accurate, although the first is closer to the truth.

Try again.

That shows it has derogatory connotations and another expression would be more fitting. No matter what your usage explaination is.

Edited by Scorbolt

Ah, that seems a little hypocritical.

Was it non-hypocritical coming from NSO?

Yes, because fighting alone makes us cowards, unlike you, who can't declare unless you know you have a whole line of allies standing behind you to back you up.

Big man.

Are your allies behind you?

Edited by That-one-place

Big man.

Fighting mano a mano when you have nearly three times as much NS sure does sound like a pretty good deal for you guys. :rolleyes: Somehow I doubt you'd be proposing it if the roles were reversed.

What am I expected to apologize for? Defending my alliance? Standing up to some cretin who makes unfounded and false accusations against my people? !@#$%^&* to that.

You are welcome to try to force an apology out of me for standing up to a bully, one who won't declare, much like CSN, unless they have everything just right to stage a real bandwagoning roll.

Yaknow, for someone who had NEVER heard of MHA about six months ago you sure know alot about CSN. obessions arent healthy my dear

Just why would CSN declare on you? Nobody in CSN had even said NSO's name till someone got on their high horse and got uppity at Jack

I don't give a damn about that. You have been following me around for a couple of hours now calling me a coward so I am calling you out on it.

Since you are so damned strong, prove it.

Good.

Thank you for verifying that your initial claims are baseless, unfounded and false.

Please, declare on NSO.

Hell, I tell you what, you declare on NSO and let NSO and DF fight one on one, no allies, no treaties, let's make it easy. One round, no nukes, white peace at the end.

oh man this is good. <3 you moldavi!