Multiple result Messages in Battle Report

Slashes-With-Claws

This looks like a minor bug. In the below battle report I got two result messages one says “The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious.†And the other is “Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious.â€

Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome: Victory

Black Marsh Casualties: 2 soldiers, 0 tanks

Watermel Casualties: 2 soldiers, 0 tanks

Battle Details: The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious. Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 21.832 miles of land from Watermel. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Watermel. They also stole 2.830 technology from Watermel. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $118,142.63 from the nation of Watermel.

It seems odd to get both. I would think I would only get the first one “The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious.â€

Perhaps you need to check your conditionals. It looks like the second message is executing when they are equal and not just when the attacker has more losses.