FOK announcement

Tromp

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really unneeded. FOK is of no requirement to tell you or anyone of the international community why they choose to end this treaty. If you had been paying attention as of late you would have a pretty good idea as to why this happen, or at least a good guess. Just because you want to know does not mean they need to tell you so put your "one finger peace sign" away and move on.

Always hard to see orange treaties fall apart but this one was necessary. Best of luck FOK!

Do people really lack common sense?

My comment was towards an inconsiderate jerk who acted like a moronic imbecile in his aggressive words against someone asking a mere question. You are comparing my response to one person and believing I stated it to an entire alliance.

If FOK doesn't wish to answer, there is no need to for them to answer. However, his response wasn't FOK's response. And FOK has responded privately on said matter.

Know what you're talking about before you tell me something isn't needed.

Edited by Ejayrazz

My comment was towards an inconsiderate jerk who acted like a moronic imbecile in his aggressive words against someone asking a mere question. You are comparing my response to one person and believing I stated it to an entire alliance.

If FOK doesn't wish to answer, there is no need to for them to answer. However, his response wasn't FOK's response. And FOK has responded privately on said matter.

Swing and a miss.

I did not think your comment was aimed at FOK, however responding to a inconsiderate jerk by being a inconsiderate jerk is not the way to go and only shows lack of maturity.

Know what you're talking about before you tell me something isn't needed.

Thank you for that total OOC comment.

Understandable. I'm assuming this has a lot to do with those leaked ODN logs about a potential Orange bloc and whether they could be the 'man in the relationship' compared to FOK. It did look rather cynical to me.

Somehow, I never could picture Tromp in a dress. :awesome:

Have fun being free, FOK. :)

I did not think your comment was aimed at FOK, however responding to a inconsiderate jerk by being a inconsiderate jerk is not the way to go and only shows lack of maturity.

When someone offends me, I will treat them as I wish. I am not being a jerk, I am calling someone a jerk for being just that.

If I call a murderer a murderer, I am a jerk, right? Cause I came in here causing trouble by merely asking a question since I haven't been able to keep up?

No.

Sorry for my lack of sympathy.

Seriously TheThirdMark, the guy is just asking a question.. No reason to be rude. The OP doesn't exactly say in detail what happened, people have every right to ask for a more detailed clarification. It's up to FOK/ODN if they want to give a more detailed clarification, but that doesn't make asking a question wrong. <_<

* ikMark facepalms

Also, good to see this happening. Disrespectful back-stabbing *(@#&$ don't even deserve a PIAT, in my opinion. :ph34r:

Edited by ikMark

Santa Claus, Easterbunny, ODN. At least the first two gave presents when I still believed in them.

Good luck ODN, where ever your road may take you.

While this cancellation seems justified at this time I sincerely hope FOK and ODN can reinvigorate their relationship and establish a more open and genuine friendship. These are two of the best orange alliances after all.

I still believe in ODN maybe they will start sending me presents. ;)