FOK announcement

Tromp

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may ask, what did the ODN do?

You may ask. But instead of explaining it to you I suggest you climb away from that rock you apparently have been living in the last 2 weeks.

Great Action by FOK (but be honest, isnt that what you expect from such a fine Aliance) and a standard LOLDN action.

You may ask. But instead of explaining it to you I suggest you climb away from that rock you apparently have been living in the last 2 weeks.

Great Action by FOK (but be honest, isnt that what you expect from such a fine Aliance) and a standard LOLDN action.

That was necessary. I have had college finals, but please, do continue with your self-indulgence. The world is giving you the attention you desperately seek.

That was necessary. I have had college finals, but please, do continue with your self-indulgence. The world is giving you the attention you desperately seek.

I cant help it that you cant read. Its stated in the OP. Instead of wanting to post as fast as possible you could have read the OP. And if you found it good enough to respond you surely would know the history behind it. Why else would you post in a thread like this? For your post count? Really?

I cant help it that you cant read. Its stated in the OP. Instead of wanting to post as fast as possible you could have read the OP. And if you found it good enough to respond you surely would know the history behind it. Why else would you post in a thread like this? For your post count? Really?

No, you're an idiot.

"We can understand the desire to be part of a tightly knit orange grouping, a desire that goes back months. However we simply cannot tolerate attempts to destabilize it.

Scheming behind our backs, both recently and back in October, is a bad idea, and goes against the spirit of our treaty."

Yes. Because this clearly explains, in-depth, exactly what happened. Apparently asking an innocent question is returned with prudence and arrogance.

Good job. I salute you with the one finger peace sign.

Edited by Ejayrazz

No, you're an idiot.

"We can understand the desire to be part of a tightly knit orange grouping, a desire that goes back months. However we simply cannot tolerate attempts to destabilize it.

Scheming behind our backs, both recently and back in October, is a bad idea, and goes against the spirit of our treaty."

Yes. Because this clearly explains, in-depth, exactly what happened. Apparently asking an innocent question is returned with prudence and arrogance.

Good stuff right there. :awesome:

Well, to say it in a few words; ODN wanted to create a bloc with the orange friends of FOK, but they didnt want FOK in it. One Alliance asked why FOK wasn't present, they answered with ; ' They arent here, and we don't want them here'.

Edited by Tankbuster

No, you're an idiot.

Really unneeded. FOK is of no requirement to tell you or anyone of the international community why they choose to end this treaty. If you had been paying attention as of late you would have a pretty good idea as to why this happen, or at least a good guess. Just because you want to know does not mean they need to tell you so put your "one finger peace sign" away and move on.

Always hard to see orange treaties fall apart but this one was necessary. Best of luck FOK!