Favourite alliance from the other side of the treaty web?

astronaut jones

Little Big Alliance in the Red sphere seems to have most of the same main values as TYR. The people in there seem to have common sense, and they definitely know what they are doing.

Then again, haven't had much to do with LBA or with that side of the web... or with FA in general XD

Edited by CreativName

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've admired the Gremlins from afar for quite some time now. Fark has also proven to be very reasonable and capable fellows. I'll even throw TOP into the hat. I don't think we'll ever be close friends, as long as they're allied to TSO, but they have a very similar mindset to our own.

I'm not sure who's responsible for that pic, but I don't think we belong in there.
Yeah, you guys should be somewhere off in no mans land between FB, CnG, and Cit. Edited by cookavich

I'm not sure if this is the 'other side' exactly, but alliances I respect/like a lot that I'm not allied with:

R&R and Fark probably. MK as well.

And I don't know why this is at all, but I've been liking GOD more and more. I just like their style I guess.

Edited by President Obama

I always thought TOP and the Viridian Entente were pretty cool people, despite always winding up on the opposite side of almost every major war back in the league/initiative days. I liked GOONs for a long time despite them hating us.

Do not know ya, can't say i hate ya. In fact I don't hate anyone.