OFLC -TGH Announcement

shadeybob

It is with pleasure that I get to make the following announcement. TGH is a great alliance and I am glad to call them friends! I look forward to growing with them! In the interest of keeping this short and sweet I give you:

OFLC - TGH

Peace, Information, and Aid Treaty

250px-Flagwhite.png250px-The_Golden_Horde_Flag.png

Article 1 - Sovereignty -- Both alliances shall remain sovereign and independent organizations. Any alliance undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against others not included in this agreement does so without implication of the other signatory.

Article 2 - Non-Aggression -- No member of either signatory may participate in, support, or condone military action against a member within the other signatory. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be ordered to offer peace within 48 hours of the initial infraction..In the event an attack is taken place on OFLC or TGH, by the other, both parties will come together and handle all problems in private.

Article 3 -- Civility -- The membership of each signatory commits to remaining civil towards each other at all times.

Article 4 -- Economic -- During the duration of the agreement the two alliances will actively seek and improve economical development. Through the trading of technology at fixed standard prices at each parties discretion. This is to promote both parties to benefit from tech deals in order to further advance both parties strength.

Article 5 -- Espionage -- Both signed alliances agree that under no circumstances shall either signatory alliance engage in espionage against the other. Further, should a signatory receive information that points towards a possible leak in another signatory's security, this information must be shared and discussed immediately.

Article 6 -- Intelligence -- Neither signatory alliance shall withhold information from the other signatory alliance that constitutes a direct threat to the security or well-being of the other signatory alliance. Both signatories shall strive to keep the each other informed of non-emergency situations as often as possible.

Article 7 -- Termination -- This treaty will be up for renewal on March 1, 2010. At this time this pact can be upgraded, downgraded or canceled. If neither of the 2 parties contact the other before hand, the treaty will automatically be renewed for an extended 2 months. No party can cancel this treaty for any reason without a 72 hour period of first notification and discussion. A diplomatic solution will always be sort first.

Signed for Order of the Four Leaf Clover

Triumvir:

-shadeybob, mydogti & rstat1

Elder:

-invisblecola

Minister of Defense:

-chaosclanlord

Signed for The Golden Horde

Ganghis khan:

-Partisan

Beklare-Bek:

-KingSVH

Vizier of Diplomacy:

-CombatPope

Vizier of War

-Rawdon

Vizier of Internal Affairs:

-MyLife125

Edited by shadeybob

TGH is a great alliance and I am glad to call them friends!

I feel the same about u guys, i think its time for u guys to come over and enjoy our beer, women and roasted goat so we can celebrate as friends

o/ TGH

o/ OFLC