Keep your friends close...

Acca Dacca

Mjollnir_Flag_2.png

Official Notice from Mykep, leader of Acca Dacca

When I think Balder, I think of a man who stands above all men. He looks down at us in a fashion that only kings look down at peasants. Yet, although this man stands for all that is just in this world, me and him ofund ourselves on opposite sides of the battlefield as I was ordered by the Commander VanHoo(vanberg) the III to have my men charge towards Balder's nation, Hringhorni. However, respite my efforts to drive my men into an invasion, they held just as much respect for him as I did. As my men walked back to thier tents, holding thier heads, the sounds of men blasting thier way into the camp was heard. My nation was obliterated with one swoop by Balder. His fighters knocked out my peashooters, and he even returned Corporation cruise missiles with notes stating "With Love."

At the end of the day, Balder and I sat down. We discussed terms, and His Mercifulness granted me full pardon with one condition... That my scribes spread the word of the beauty and power of the Hringhorni nation. So here I am, telling you all of my story and conflict with that of Balder. His might is unmatched, and his soldiers still stand. However, the death of my men can be blamed on one person. That is VanHoo(vanberg) the III. He ordered a death charge that I, as the loyal soldier, followed through on, and received a deathly blow for it. Balder, we here in Acca Dacca are thankful for your unending mercy. Hoo, may you suffer under that of the wafflebat.

Lord of Trade for Ragnarok,

Mykep

Mjollnir_Flag_2.png

Official Notice from Mykep, leader of Acca Dacca

When I think Balder, I think of a man who stands above all men. He looks down at us in a fashion that only kings look down at peasants. Yet, although this man stands for all that is just in this world, me and him ofund ourselves on opposite sides of the battlefield as I was ordered by the Commander VanHoo(vanberg) the III to have my men charge towards Balder's nation, Hringhorni. However, respite my efforts to drive my men into an invasion, they held just as much respect for him as I did. As my men walked back to thier tents, holding thier heads, the sounds of men blasting thier way into the camp was heard. My nation was obliterated with one swoop by Balder. His fighters knocked out my peashooters, and he even returned Corporation cruise missiles with notes stating "With Love."

At the end of the day, Balder and I sat down. We discussed terms, and His Mercifulness granted me full pardon with one condition... That my scribes spread the word of the beauty and power of the Hringhorni nation. So here I am, telling you all of my story and conflict with that of Balder. His might is unmatched, and his soldiers still stand. However, the death of my men can be blamed on one person. That is VanHoo(vanberg) the III. He ordered a death charge that I, as the loyal soldier, followed through on, and received a deathly blow for it. Balder, we here in Acca Dacca are thankful for your unending mercy. Hoo, may you suffer under that of the wafflebat.

Lord of Trade for Ragnarok,

Mykep

yessss.png

From the Desk of iClean, Chief Executive Officer

While I am not entirely glad regarding the origins of this war, I can say one thing with pure and utter truth; The nation of Acca Dacca contains strong, good humored citizenry. It is a horrible shame that they were pressured by a foreign nation to lead their lambs to the slaughter. Ten's of thousands of Daccan soldiers were slaughtered at the hands of Hringhorni soldiers. I, however, noted the tact of the soldiers being cut down in vain. As such, I felt it necessary to ensure that you understood our love, which is why I had a few notes shipped express compliments of our new Corporate Messaging System .

Our sit down revealed much to me and I feel enlightened as to the matter at hand. It is such a shame that your allies ignorance has cost you so very dearly. The three million you left to my men was a generous show of peace and for that, I thank you. The technology you handed over to us is very much appreciated by our citizens back home. As to this Van Hoovanberg III, your soldiers will soon find themselves massacred by Hringhorni Shock Troopers.

Signed,

iClean, Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and Lord High Envoy of the Hringhorni

Poor Mykep never stood a chance against the Balder/iClean cojoined twin thang.

o/ the Corporation's one-man biumvirate

o/

Mykep apparently needs more work to do.

Also ... this means war, Corporation.

I hope all of RoK has the same kind of warchest Mykep had :awesome:.