Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1288313163' post='2495792']
IKrolm- please secure Blue Heaven as United Kingdom of Idaho and Montana land
[/quote]
I thought you were placing a protectorate over it?

EDIT: Wrong thread D:

Edited by Baskan

@Executive: of course not, I just like to take a jab at him whenever I can. if I actually kept him off the map it'd be for a legit reason
@iKrolm: thank you muchly, I should be getting a new (interim) computer some time next week and by then there will be actual updates

@whoever else: give me until next week and then you'll see a damn good update. anyway, OP updated with ikrolm's latest map

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288324143' post='2496024']
The map is in the original post in image tags. It loads ten times faster than that site and is at much higher quality.

Fail, xoin.
[/quote]
Hmm lets look at the map.

Normal: Browse forum find thread or click bookmark, click image scroll a thousand miles to see what you want to see.

That map: Click bookmark, place mouse over spot you want and scroll.

Plus that I could label every country.

And if we start about quality... well svg > png. It's more me being lazy and sharing it to other lazy people.

Normal: Click thread, and the image auto-shrinks to fit the page. If you wish you can optionally enlarge the image and then scroll like on any other page to see a high-quality map.

Yours: Click link, wait for it to load (which takes longer than the normal way), and if you want to zoom in you get to wait for it to load again. You then get to see a lower-quality version of the map.

Have fun with that. Remember, if it doesn't pertain to the map in the OP or doesn't have to do with territorial changes, it's off topic of the thread.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288324979' post='2496049']
Normal: Click thread, and the image auto-shrinks to fit the page. If you wish you can optionally enlarge the image and then scroll like on any other page to see a high-quality map.

Yours: Click link, wait for it to load (which takes longer than the normal way), and if you want to zoom in you get to wait for it to load again. You then get to see a lower-quality version of the map.

Have fun with that. Remember, if it doesn't pertain to the map in the OP or doesn't have to do with territorial changes, it's off topic of the thread.
[/quote]
To be fair, xions map loaded right away for me, except for the highest zoom (which never loaded). While yours loads slower, and makes my computer slow when viewing it.
However it is true that yours is a lot better quality; I can't even read some of the labels on xions :v:

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1288325408' post='2496060']
To be fair, xions map loaded right away for me, except for the highest zoom (which never loaded). While yours loads slower, and makes my computer slow when viewing it.
However it is true that yours is a lot better quality; I can't even read some of the labels on xions :v:
[/quote]

It loaded like a !@#$%* for me. :/ Most Google-map related stuff does.

[url="http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/3194/map103010ikrolm.png"]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/3194/map103010ikrolm.png[/url]

Updated except for Sarah's latest and I think I got the last of the font changes so point out anything still in optimus.

Also, who owns the ex-French territory in Canada?

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1288476268' post='2497528']
Sargun you confused me what do you mean by that
[/quote]
You can only claim as much land as your SoI covers, and from there you have to RP out any further gains. And not by moving unopposed into white space.

EDIT: Type-o's

Edited by Subtleknifewielder