A First For Everyone

kitex

Sauron had landed in Blue Heaven several hours previously, and was now stepping quickly through the halls of the Blue Heaven government building.

striding in quickly into the Grand office he spotted the Prime Minister and quickly moved forward to shake hands.

"Nice to meett you Mr Prime Minister, Im Mairon Suaron, Lord of New Eden"

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Smith stepped foward and shook hands firmly with Sauron.

"Likewise, as you already know, I'm Prime Minister of Blue Heaven. I've invited you here to speak of economic matters between our two nations."

The two sat down and five minutes later, two waiters came with plates of piping hot chicken, yellow rice, and collard greens.

"Do you mind if we eat while we talk?"

"Yes we did, Dorothy Waynewright, the nation's MoFA, decided to put that on hold until our nations had bettered further relations, though she did send me a transript of the information you gave us about your nation. It'd be great if New Eden would industrialize, but the only way I can even think of getting your nation financial aid is if we develop some type of economic treaty between our two nations. I've heard that your nation is mainly agricultural and that's great for us as our long winters don't permit us to grow much. Exactly what is your agricultural industry composed of?"

OOC: Tell me if it's cattle, corn, grain, stuff like that.

"Well, we own half, of northern, South Carolina,

South Carolina’s agriculture industry is large and diverse. Their fruits and vegetables are consistently ranked high nationally, which include leafy greens, tomatoes and watermelon, and South Carolina is ranked second in peaches. The diversity of their fruit and vegetable crops impact South Carolina’s industry by over $150 million and continues to rise.

Poultry is their main livestock commodity, but there are several other species and their byproducts that contribute to the billion Pound component of the agriculture industry. Beef, sheep, dairy, swine, horses, aquaculture, and even specialty animals, rabbits, emus, ostriches, rheas, llamas, goats and bees are all vitally important to South Carolina agriculture.

Field crops such as corn, cotton, hay, oats, peanuts, soybeans, tobacco and wheat are grown on over 1.3 million acres. In addition to traditional uses, crops are used for renewable fuel sources, too.

The state's ornamental horticulture, floriculture, nursery, and turf grass industry beautify the state year round. Moreover, the greenhouse, nursery, turf, and floriculture industry accounts for over 300 million Pounds in annual receipts and ranks as South Carolina's second largest agricultural industry.

Forests cover two-thirds of the total land area in South Carolina and they are essential for the state's economy, environment, and quality of life. Timber is the third largest employer and third highest payroll of South Carolina manufacturing industries.

Northern Carolinas, is mainly a tobacco industry, the largest in the Entire north American landmass."

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Now those are commodities New Eden doesnt seem to have, and if we do, its not very well distributed bar the government and military.

Computers and oil that is, Uranium, lead and Gold would be used for specific purposes, such as nuclear power planets, minting, jewelry, etc etc.

If we could organise some sort of Oil Pipeline or shipping routes, we could trade with you easily.

"Well Crude Inc. will start pumping the oil in early January and we'll transport the oil by land. Unit prices have not been set yet. Now if you want computers, Zee Inc. could set up a branch in New Eden, also the lead can be shipped via air, but the uranium we'll have to ship secretly as we don't want it falling into the wrong hands."

Smith then took a sip of ginger ale.

"How's New Eden's military doing?"

Feel free to setup a branch of Zee Inc. in New Eden.

I would move the Uranium via sea along with the oil, if we move oil over land, that is fine, but we oculd double the intake and profit via both means. it also means the Uranium can be carried in secret under the guise of Oil super tankers.

Our Military is also doing good, we currently have 110k men at arms and just over 1000 armoured vehicles.

We could however use a massive moderisation.

We need a complete new arsenal of vehicles and infantry equiptment.

"OK. Our military will sell you the M16A3 service rifle, Humvees, 2,000 Strykers, and the AT-4 anti-tank gun."

Smith took out pen and paper and began writing.

"How about this for the treaty

Article I

Both signatories will break down or eliminate any and all barriers of free trade between one another.

Article II

Blue Heaven will trade military equipment, oil, computer technology, uranium, lead, and gold for New Eden's watermelon, beef, tobacco, cattle, and other agricultural products.

Article III

If there be any reason this treaty should be canceled, the other nation shall recieve at least a 48 hour notice.

What do you think?"

I assume you received the letter from my Advisors back in Carolinas?, I just texted one of them to forward you a message in regards to military modernisation.

It has included all the new gear we will need. I trust Blue Heaven can provide these goods?

Its all standard of course.