Final Notice from Wolf Empire

T Paine

p1797019.jpg

Recognition of War and Disbandment

Dispatched from Greg House:

It is on this solemn day that Wolf Empire gives its final orders. GOONS has recently attacked our fine alliance in what was called a "tech raid". We soon found out afterwards that this wasn't about the tech after they declared war on a nation that didn't even have a single technology level. After Greg House went for peace negotiations, we were told this:

[removed]

The final terms given were that Greg House be sentenced to ZI, and that every nation that wanted peace go to the GOONS forums to beg for it. This will not do. Our pride is worth far more than their self esteem. And for their government to think that we should be the lucky ones to not pay reparations is extremely silly. It is to this end that we formally recognize a state of defensive war against GOONS.

On a much sadder note, we also hereby are forced to disband due to this to protect our nations from further harm. While we will fight until ZI, we will also wish for a break. Therefore, because of GOONS, after we have had enough, Wolf Empire will from then forth be disbanded until further notice. (Maybe in a few months, when things cool down, we will come back.)

Signed,

Greg House

Regent

AndrewC202

Co-Emperor

Edited by Manwe
logs removed by moderator - offensive name

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

03[20:53] *

01[21:20] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76357

01[21:21] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> sorry, goons, no boost in self esteem for you

01[21:22] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> and, erm, no tech, either

[21:27] <&lazerc> GregHouse[FRIENDS]: you are still EoG

01[21:27] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> eog?

[21:27] <&lazerc> Enemy of GOONS

01[21:27] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> probably

[21:28] <&lazerc> Your aggressive actions, you need to appeal on the Mercy Board.

01[21:28] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> lolwut?

01[21:28] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> lets check the war screens and see who declared war first..

[21:28] <&lazerc> im talking about you

[21:28] <&lazerc> (its you)

[21:28] <&lazerc> (3 offensive wars against goons)

01[21:29] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> i dont give a !@#$ about me, all ive cared about was my alliance

[21:29] <|Jason8|Away|> NUKE HIM

01[21:29] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> yes, i fought in rlmmo. no, goons shouldnt have declared war on all of wolf over it

[21:30] <&lazerc> oh, you fought in RLMMO?

[21:30] <&lazerc> you shouldnt have been so rude to me.

01[21:30] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> i was rude?

[21:30] <&lazerc> Do you not remember the rest of the logs?

01[21:30] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> you blatantly stated that my alliance was a non-alliance..

[21:30] <&lazerc> By GOONS definition.

[21:30] <&lazerc> I was explaining the GOONS stance.

01[21:31] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> and then you actively organized a massive tech raid

[21:31] <&lazerc> I meant no harm, if you took it offensively I'm completely sorry.

01[21:31] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> you !@#$@#$ sat in here planning the war..

[21:31] <&lazerc> I organized action against those flying the Wolf Empire AA to teach you a lesson in respect and cordiality.

[21:31] <|Jason8|Away|> lol.

[21:31] <&lazerc> Merely a taste of your own medicine.

[21:31] <|Jason8|Away|> This is comical.

06[21:31] * GregHouse[FRIENDS] facepalm..

[21:31] <&lazerc> And you banned me from the Tech Sellers Union!

[21:31] <&lazerc> I can't believe you!

03[21:31] * ComradeGoby[r] is now known as ComradeGoby[away]

[21:34] <&lazerc> I'm really just trying to do you a favor, GregHouse[FRIENDS]

[21:34] <&lazerc> I find it very unfortunate that you had to escalate our problems to this extent.

01[21:34] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> what, by forcing us to beg for peace?

[21:34] <Caffine[Echelon]> Well lazerc, the Tech Sellers union is nothing more than an attempt to control all the tech in the game and starve TOP and NPO

01[21:34] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> does goons have protection from the NpO?

[21:35] <&lazerc> No.

[21:35] <&lazerc> We have an MADP.

[21:35] <&lazerc> Caffine[Echelon]: It seems so.

[21:35] <&lazerc> But GregHouse[FRIENDS], your willingness to insult my intelligence forced me to try to teach you a lesson

[21:36] <Cookavich[NpO]> GOONS has a treaty with Polaris as well as Umbrella and MK

[21:36] <Cookavich[NpO]> just in case anyone was wondering

[21:37] <&lazerc> Unfortunately, GregHouse[FRIENDS], you decided to escalate it further.

01[21:37] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> i decided to?

[21:37] <&lazerc> You declared three offensive wars against GOONS nations.

[21:37] <&lazerc> The audacity is beyond me.

[21:38] <GregHouse[FRIENDS]> that was in defence, *******

There you have it. This whole thing to teach us a lesson over what one person said.

Edited by T Paine

With what cash flow? No one is about to take a chance at giving a micro at war aid.

I will not derail your disbandment thread, but regardless of any of the particulars of this war, alliances can not be forced to disband. It is a thing that must be done internally. I would recommend joining a more established alliance and learning how to prepare for wars. Most wars now are fought with a much larger party attacking a much smaller one. So you must be prepared for that. It appears that the Wolf Empire was not. So now is the time to learn how to prepare, and next time win.

So my unsolicited advise is this: Join a more established alliance, learn the ropes, and get revenge.

I will not derail your disbandment thread, but regardless of any of the particulars of this war, alliances can not be forced to disband. It is a thing that must be done internally. I would recommend joining a more established alliance and learning how to prepare for wars. Most wars now are fought with a much larger party attacking a much smaller one. So you must be prepared for that. It appears that the Wolf Empire was not. So now is the time to learn how to prepare, and next time win.

So my unsolicited advise is this: Join a more established alliance, learn the ropes, and get revenge.

Fortunately, a few of us have decided to join the NpO, possibly. Trust me, we already have plans for what to do after. (And really, how could we prepare? We got a protection from Wolfpack: they did nothing to help us prepare. We had a treaty with LBA: they were too afraid to send aid.)