Announcement from the United Earth Directorate

Locke

UED_new.png

During a time of leadership shuffles it often becomes a time to change the direction of an alliance. As evident of the United Earth Directoates rocky existence we will be moving in a new direction as an alliance. That being said, it’s time to shed some old friendships.

Firstly, Our attempts to reach UBD have been unsuccessful as such we are announcing publically our intent to cancel the Ordinance of the Directorate

Termination

If either signatory wishes to end the agreement they must tell the other signatory 72 hours before doing so and give a valid reason why. After the 72 hours expire an announcement must be made on a public forum.

Valid Reason: We don’t believe our alliances are heading in the same direction. Your alliance actually has the opportunity to be successful, we don’t want to take you down with us.

Secondly, We intend to remove our signatory from The Solidarity Bloc.

CHAPTER FIVE: ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL

Red alliances (as defined in Chapter Four) may apply to join Solidarity. A unanimous decision by the Administrating Council must be made by the current Solidarity alliances in order to pass a referendum allowing their admission. If an alliance wishes to withdraw from this pact, they may do so at their own free will, however a forty-eight hour warning must be given before the document becomes invalid for them.

Consider this our 48 notice. We no longer believe this treaty was signed in good faith; instead it was signed simply because the old regime was attempting to undermine Pacifica. That being said we no longer wish to be part of such a bloc. We wish them well in their future endeavors.

Finally, We recognize that the treaty with Bushido was actually signed with the solid foundation of a friendship. That being said the new regime wishes to keep the treaty with them as we believe they will be a great friend in helping us turn around.

Signed,

TimLee, Emperor of The Destiny Pact and United Earth Directorate

Locke, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Tromp, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Per successive and acceptable roles in commanding military frontiers in the past, i hereby place myself as the following:

Eternal Commissar of the United Earth Directorate, Glorious Master of Her Armed Forces.

For my first act under this new post, I hereby order all UED nations to declare war on other UED nations.

Let us purge the wicked, and unfaithful in our ranks! Huzzah!

Edited by Elrich von Richt