Aid scammer

Nikerulez333

The nation of qrtyir has recently scammed our leader The AUT. Then prompted to ignore all messages sent from The AUT to his nation:

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr96/TheAUT/scammer.jpg

He then left to a friendly alliance AA in WFF where he's being recognized as a ghost. We'd like to thank WFF for working with us in this ordeal and helping us settle the issue.

We recommend no one send aid to this nation until things get sorted out. It appears he's a reroll that knows what he's doing and is looking to scam aid for a purpose.

Thanks for your time.

Signed,

Nikerulez333

Senator General of Carthage

Edited by Nikerulez333

I thought the obvious gibberish name would of set off alarm bells.

I think I will need a highly trained stunt linguist to even attempt to get that name pronounced.

My advice is to keep an eye on the money trail, it might get interesting...

I thought the obvious gibberish name would of set off alarm bells.

I think I will need a highly trained stunt linguist to even attempt to get that name pronounced.

My advice is to keep an eye on the money trail, it might get interesting...

Indeed, tracking it now. Recommend interested parties do the same. That 3mil made a few hops already today.

the AUT sent it to the aid scammer, 375195, 0 day nation. From there it went to 365641, a 54 day old nation with 0 days alliance seniority. Sounds like a ghost. From there to 365159, a 56 day old nation with 0 days alliance seniority on the same AA as the one before, a nation currently in anarchy, and under attack by the GOONs. You can see the previous AA on the war screen still. The chain appears to end there for the moment.

However, look at his other incoming 3mil aid. From a nation wearing the same AA the others look to be ghosting, but with over 200 days seniority there. Hrrrm. He could be a scam victim too. Or they may not be ghosts after all. Very interesting.

I would say there is enough there for a mod to look into the chance of multis, but what do I know. Might be, might not, but wouldnt surprise me if it was the case.

To the person earlier talking about sanctions - nation involved is a cipher to begin with, no trades, doubt that sanction would bother it at all unfortunately.

Also please dont rag on them for bringing this up here. The economy works to a large degree on trust and scammers are a threat to everyone.

the AUT sent it to the aid scammer, 375195, 0 day nation. From there it went to 365641, a 54 day old nation with 0 days alliance seniority. Sounds like a ghost. From there to 365159, a 56 day old nation with 0 days alliance seniority on the same AA as the one before, a nation currently in anarchy, and under attack by the GOONs. You can see the previous AA on the war screen still. The chain appears to end there for the moment.

That last nation at the end of the chain is known to WAPA. He claimed to be a leader of his previous alliance. I can show you the calibre of the guy;

******** messaged me and called my alliance stupid because it is small. I have a big PROBLEM with him. The GOONS alliance does too. I will be writing the GATO alliance/United Purple nations about this.

UIR government

King Tallioer

We were so scared!

What if you were scammed by the same person? Then you'd probably appreciate that Nikerulez posted this warning...

Solution: Check the tech seller's aid screen. Don't see any tech being sent out even though the payment had expired? That might be an inactive dealer, or a scammer.

It seems that many of us agree on this point, more needs to be done about aid scammers, nothing wants me to watch vapor trails leaving my nation more than someone who has defaulted on a deal.

That to me is one of the worst crimes here that seems to go unpunished more times than not here.

#1 yes we did accept them into the alliance. BUT this baggage was unknown to us.

#2 he did scam 3 mil out of one of our members..

#3 we willbe investigating the whole group that joined us from his alliance as it my not be just one but s group scam

part of it being they joined us to get out of trouble with Goons and others not as an honest change in Allegiance...

Any and all information any of you have about the related issues please pm me.

PaladinZ MoIA Paladins of Freedom