Doing It Better Than Jack- again!!

Lonely

Full credit to Rebel Virginia for this gem. I thought it deserved to be immortalised on the CNF.

Stop posting threads. No one cares. LOL Vox. Um, LOL. You post too many threads. Doitzel is gay OMG. LOL

Vox.

Vox sucks dick because they're all fags.  Also look at Starfox's haircut.

Can't you realize this? WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, VOX IS STRENGTH.

Words.

Words.

More words.

Starfox. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. And take your stupid haircut with you. And no. This is not an OOC attack. And if you try to say it is we'll just say you're OOC attacking us by accusing us of OOC attacks. Take that!

Do you need a WHAAAAABULANCE Vox? LOLOLOLOL we're so funny we can make funny jokes. Isn't that funny. We eat babies LOL.

You see, Francoism is an ideology. And you, despotic primitivism a new ideology. Which is bad. Franco pseudononsense words words words. Obey obey! Material conditions of blah words words Vox this Proper Francoist thought words Ivan Moldavi hail him and nod with the words material conditions ideology words.

Vox cannot declare wars because it sucks and might is right because might makes right so lol Vox is useless.

Peace comes from Strength which comes from Prosperity which comes from Peace which comes from Strength which comes from Peace which comes from Prosperity which comes from Strength which comes from Prosperity which comes from Peace which comes from Strength which comes from Peace which comes from Strength which comes from Prosperity which comes from Peace which comes from Strength which comes from Prosperity.

Oh God, that doesn't sound right. I seem to have reached a flaw in my circular logic. Abort abort! Ignore. Pacifican issued blinders. Ignore. Consult Vladimir Wall of Text #5030193. Don't think. Just read and pretend you understand.

<~Starfox101> afterall i'm a retarded &#33;@#&#036;%

See, even your founder admits you're all a bunch of retard &#33;@#&#036;%bags. So just shut up you !@#$%^ !@#$%*^ lol Vox. LOLOL.

tl;dr

NPO is an awesome alliance. We like everyone [and by everyone we mean nobody]. If you don't like us we will spout a bunch of crap nobody believes and then proceed to attack you. Why do we bother spouting all that crap? Only I, Vladimir know.

The end.

It has a certain something, but it isn't Vladimir. It seems like a mix of Josef Thorne and Z'ha'dum, if it's anything. I think it's trying too hard though.

Also, a free tip: if you have to put 'satire' in the subtitle, it's not a very good one.

Words have not only escaped us and the OP. There has been a great word-insurrection, with all words previously locked in our minds and mouths escaping into the forest to frolic away from this topic. Tragically, the words came across a particularly upset word-bear mother, who then killed all of the words defending her word-cubs. I fear that there shall be no more words for quite some time.

It has a certain something, but it isn't Vladimir. It seems like a mix of Josef Thorne and Z'ha'dum, if it's anything.

There's a little Vlad in there, too - psuedononsense.

It's like a blend of the various methods the NPO used to try and douse Vox posts. It's about as appealing as the separate tactics were effective.

Words have not only escaped us and the OP. There has been a great word-insurrection, with all words previously locked in our minds and mouths escaping into the forest to frolic away from this topic. Tragically, the words came across a particularly upset word-bear mother, who then killed all of the words defending her word-cubs. I fear that there shall be no more words for quite some time.

I've never seen such beauty in all my days.