An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

I take that back, as it would be a shame if you were to agree with me in such a public setting.

For what it's worth, by "masses" I was referring to the entire population of Planet Bob. You see, as we're all well aware, there's a lot of mouth-breathers roaming the hallways drooling all over themselves, so the odds of being able to pick 2 out of a crowd and have them both turn up not retarded enough to start a losing war is rather slim.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we're clearly posting here out of fear, hoping and praying to admin that he doesn't attack us. :rolleyes: We just really, *really* want NSO to live up to their word for once. It'd be a lot of fun!

I'll save an NSO poster some time and post for them:

"Hurf durf one v one"

You can thank me later.

Oh, and why not quote the rest of that sentence, unless you're a fan of out-of-context quoting, which you would never do, right?

:rolleyes:

I don't see how the rest of your sentence mitigates your claim that you somehow weren't the ones to start this.

Edited by Penkala

You don't respond to a joke with 10+ pages of manic posting. You can say you don't care, but we know the real score.

Like I said before, we just really, really want NSO to stand by their word on this one. I can assure you it's not out of fear.

This guy's a broken record.

You have to say it like 9 different ways before most of NSO catches on.

Edited by Penkala

You don't respond to a joke with 10+ pages of manic posting. You can say you don't care, but we know the real score.

People jumped all over GGA at the height of their PR blunders, but it sure as hell wasn't because anyone was afraid of them.

Like I said before, we just really, really want NSO to stand by their word on this one. I can assure you it's not out of fear.

What is the "this" you keep referring to?

I assure you all we are quite able to puff our own chests out without you doing it for us.

Penky, I get what you're saying man. Seriously, you don't have to keep posting that same phrase or some derivation of it hundreds of times. It isn't very fun to read and I'd guess it's even less entertaining to write.

Penky, I get what you're saying man. Seriously, you don't have to keep posting that same phrase or some derivation of it hundreds of times. It isn't very fun to read and I'd guess it's even less entertaining to write.

Alright. As soon as Heft understands that we don't fear him, I'll stop. But for some reason he still appears to be under the impression that we've made 10 pages of posts because we're scared of what NSO will do to our ally.

One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Edited by Penkala

You don't threaten someone because you got your ban mask wrong unless you're really insecure about people RESPECTIN MAH AUTHORITAH! You can say you're secure in your own shoes, but we know the real score.

Also, Stonewall:

MENACE2SOCIETY.jpg

I concur.

I assure you all we are quite able to puff our own chests out without you doing it for us.

I believe "this" would be the SERIOUS threat regarding your "sovereign territory".

In other news, good attempt at raiding our channel. We'll work on your 4chan part later...

Alright. As soon as Heft understands that we don't fear him, I'll stop. But for some reason he still appears to be under the impression that we've made 10 pages of posts because we're scared of what NSO will do to our ally.

Penkala, who cares if he understands that we aren't afraid of him. This thread is a joke. Don't get so worked up, just enjoy it.

I believe "this" would be the SERIOUS threat regarding your "sovereign territory".

In other news, good attempt at raiding our channel. We'll work on your 4chan part later...

They dont seem to be too skilled at that. one stopped over to call us all "gay" but that was the extent of that

I was wondering why this thread got to page 14 so quickly.

Still I liked Chairman Hal's better Jack.

The OP in my thread is far superior (never go full moron, Jack) but the level of meaningless saber rattling is better over here.

I mean c'mon, war will break out between SF and FB over this thread about the time that armored flying pigs become a purchase option for my military arsenal. <_<

Penkala, who cares if he understands that we aren't afraid of him. This thread is a joke. Don't get so worked up, just enjoy it.

Jack's excellent essay on Francuism is not a joke and I demand you retract this statement immediately.

The OP in my thread is far superior (never go full moron, Jack) but the level of meaningless saber rattling is better over here.

I mean c'mon, war will break out between SF and FB over this thread about the time that armored flying pigs become a purchase option for my military arsenal. <_<

If that we're to happen I would buy some of those armored flying pigs to drop my nukes for me.

They dont seem to be too skilled at that. one stopped over to call us all "gay" but that was the extent of that

Good times J, good times indeed. I'll have to stop by for another visit, you fellows offer a very warm welcome to a weary guy like me looking for a bit of relaxing. ;)