Wonder Purchasing Options

iamthey

The UHC wonder isn't showing up in my options for wonders I can purchase. I double checked; I have all the prerequisites, and I have the needed money. Not sure what I should do at this point?

EDIT: I tried purchasing .01 levels of infra to put me just over 11k (I was sitting at exactly 11,000) that then enabled me to purchase it. It seems that there is a bug requiring any amount of infra greater than 11k to purchase the wonder (rather than just 11,000).

Edited by iamthey

The UHC wonder isn't showing up in my options for wonders I can purchase. I double checked; I have all the prerequisites, and I have the needed money. Not sure what I should do at this point?

EDIT: I tried purchasing .01 levels of infra to put me just over 11k (I was sitting at exactly 11,000) that then enabled me to purchase it. It seems that there is a bug requiring any amount of infra greater than 11k to purchase the wonder (rather than just 11,000).

It's not a bug so much as a rounding issue. You don't actually have 11K, it just displays as such.