'The Technicolored Circus Tent'

200px-MCXAnewsflag.PNG200px-BTOflag.png

The Technicolored Circus Tent

An Optional Defense Pact between the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance and the Big Top Order

Article I: Peace

Both signatories hereby agree to refrain from attacks, wars, and any other aggressive action towards the other signatory.

Article II: Optional Defense

Either signatory may request military, economic, and diplomatic assistance from the other should they find themselves under hostile attack. This request is not mandatory; although greater assistance is expected in an isolated war than in a global conflict.

Article III: Technology

Should the Big Top Order happen to have an excess of technology sellers, they hereby agree to sell technology to the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance at a rate of $3 million per 100 units of technology. For every three deals completed at this rate, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance will provide an additional $3 million in aid to a nation of the Big Top Order's choosing.

Article IV: Recruitment

The Multicolored Cross-X alliance hereby agrees to allow the Big Top Order access to devices they possess which aid in in-game recruitment.

Article V: Termination

Either party may terminate this agreement with 48 hour notice, with the proviso that all technology deals in-progress shall be completed and bonuses duly paid, and that the use of any devices outlined in Article IV must cease within ten (10) days of the termination of this agreement.

Signed for the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance,

NeuralLink - Chancellor

Oli - Chancellor

Mcp13 - Chancellor

Randal - Minister of Defense

Republic of Una - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Jim - Minister of the Interior

Bryn1030 - Minister of Finance

AndrewHG - Member at Large

Zzniperr2 - Member at Large

Signed for the Big Top Order,

SuperCoolyellow - Co-Ringmaster

King Adam Olivier - Co-Ringmaster

Its a great honor to be able to sign this treaty with my former alliance. There is no other alliance I would rather be allied with than MCXA. I believe this treaty will bear much fruit and growth for both alliances.

I would like to thank some players from MCXA. Gopherbashi, AndrewHG, and TodZumTeufel , all have all been great help in teaching me things about alliance leadership, and have answered the truck load of questions I have had.

Lordoftheland and Bryn1030, I have worked with these guys in MCXA's finance department, and I look forward to working with them again.

o/ the membership that makes up the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, you are great friends.

Edited by supercoolyellow