An MCXA Honor

MCXAnewsflag.PNG

An Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

hero1e.png

The MCXA Hero honor shall be awarded to any member who has made unparalleled contributions or sacrifices for the alliance, either through government or military participation, or who has acted in a manner which the High Council otherwise deems appropriate for this honor.

Dr. Fresh is one of the rocks we have built our Alliance on. To him we owe a debt that can not be measured. To honor him, we award him the title of Hero of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

judgelogo.jpg

What should you do with someone who has done it all? Gopherbashi, former Chancellor, MoF, MoI and Hero of the MCXA, one of the drafters of our Charter has been selected as an Associate Justice of the MCXA Court.

o/Dr. Fresh

o/Gopherbashi

The XVII High Council of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance,

NeuralLink - Chancellor

Oli - Chancellor

Mcp13 - Chancellor

Randal - Minister of Defense

Republic of Una - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Jim - Minister of the Interior

Bryn1030 - Minister of Finance

AndrewHG - Member at Large

Zzniperr2 - Member at Large

Freshy's still around? Good to hear.... If MCXA were to have a vaulted hero, Fresh would be him. :)

Really, what was it he did that makes him a hero? Betraying the very group that keep MCXA in existence? Those who protected and nurtured them? I didn't realize exceptional backstabbing skills qualified one for hero status.

Really, what was it he did that makes him a hero? Betraying the very group that keep MCXA in existence? Those who protected and nurtured them? I didn't realize exceptional backstabbing skills qualified one for hero status.

As a former Polar General from the days when The Orders were inseparable - and having seen MCXA treach Polar and watch your likes applaud - I find this remark awkwardly pleasing.

As a former Polar General from the days when The Orders were inseparable - and having seen MCXA treach Polar and watch your likes applaud - I find this remark awkwardly pleasing.

And what are my likes? Hmmm? Treach Polar? that must have been after Dr. Fresh sold out those who actually cared for them in exchange for a ride on Sponges lap.

Oh rly, when did I or my kind treach Polar? Hmmm

Protip I was never in NPO prior to August of 09, but I was \m/ and clearly remember Sponges treachery

Well, to be fair, NpO came at us from the front.

Unlike MCXA, NATO, and a few other alliances in that war ...

A quick grammar nazi moment. The title should read "A MCXA Honor". "An" is properly used only in front of a word beginning with a vowel, hence your use of it in "An Announcement from the MCXA" is correct, however, the title is not. Anyways, nicely done gentlemen, hopefully your exemplary service to the MCXA shall continue far into the future

A quick grammar nazi moment. The title should read "A MCXA Honor". "An" is properly used only in front of a word beginning with a vowel, hence your use of it in "An Announcement from the MCXA" is correct, however, the title is not. Anyways, nicely done gentlemen, hopefully your exemplary service to the MCXA shall continue far into the future

And in a slightly more grammar nazi moment, that's actually correct. The 'M' in MCXA is pronounced "em," and since it's a sound beginning with a vowel, "An" is appropriate.

And yes, congrats to Fresh and Gopher. :)