Silence/GATO ODP

bagpuss

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Achmed so I approve this treaty even being a ODP :P

I have to echo these sentiments....Jeff is great with Achmed, Walter, and the rest of em...

Gratz on the new ODP to both signatories.

Its about time we finally have a treaty with Silence. We used to have strong friendships with many members of this alliance, and I am very happy to be rebuilding our ties.

To the detractors of signing a ODP, well you entitled to your opinion. If you look at GATO's recent treaty history we started with ODP's with both ODN and VE, who are both now MDP partners of ours. GATO is very pragmatic when it comes to new treaty partners, and we will not rush into an MDP.

Also Benjamin, can we change the fact that GATO and CSN no longer are formal allies? I know you guys might not like us as much, but gato <3 CSN and would do anything to fulfill the debt we owe you guys.

Also Benjamin, can we change the fact that GATO and CSN no longer are formal allies? I know you guys might not like us as much, but gato <3 CSN and would do anything to fulfill the debt we owe you guys.

I want to echo this. CSN came through for GATO when it did not have to. That kind of honor can only be proven in the face of ungodly odds.

havent spent much time in your embassy yet silence ( so many damn embassy's ) but now that your in our kitchen, i shall get to know you guys better :)

i agree 100%

Marrown? ;)

To echo kerschbs sentiments: it's about damn time. Here's to a stronger, closer Brown.

Our treaty with LEN was cleverly named "Marrown Lovers" for a reason. ;)

Nonetheless, congratulations on an awesome treaty. Silence are very good... they know when to buck up and stay quiet. ;)

To the detractors of signing a ODP, well you entitled to your opinion. If you look at GATO's recent treaty history we started with ODP's with both ODN and VE, who are both now MDP partners of ours. GATO is very pragmatic when it comes to new treaty partners, and we will not rush into an MDP.

I was kidding, we have a lesser treaty with Silence as Bagpuss pointed out earlier. ;)

Its about time we finally have a treaty with Silence. We used to have strong friendships with many members of this alliance, and I am very happy to be rebuilding our ties.

I agree with this post. We love the CSN

Believe me, you are not the only one who will make fun of the ODP. Also, whats up mayzie? You never come around our forums anymore :(.

I've just been really busy. I'll have some free time over xmas, so might see if I can open/re-open our consulate then.