An EPIC Protectorate from WAPA

Burnsey

Why am I not surprised that an alliance like WAPA would be the ones to protect this particular bastardization of an alliance?

boris you silly duffer, you never were busy were you, you just disbanded us cos you failed, big.

now you insult us

all i can cay to you sir is that we are doing better than you did

Why am I not surprised that an alliance like WAPA would be the ones to protect this particular bastardization of an alliance?

Just because YOU didn't get the alliance called Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens off the ground doesn't mean you can down-trod their first treaty.They are called EPIC Nations anyway EPIC is just EPIC not Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens. ;)

[21:33] <&Tygaland> too confusing for me, they should go to war with each other with the winner keeping the acronym'

See what you've done? You've confused Tyga (Didn't take long <_<)

Epicurean, E.P.I.C and now you.

methinks the word EPIC should be banned from alliance names now :P

Either way, good luck..

Edited by Skippy

Someone had to give them a chance after you forced disbandment onto their members and you're not suprised it was WAPA because of their friendly nature, right?

boris you silly duffer, you never were busy were you, you just disbanded us cos you failed, big.

now you insult us

all i can cay to you sir is that we are doing better than you did

Actually, I disbanded it because my [ooc:]my life was getting extraordinarily busy[/ooc] and the lot of you were inactive do-nothings.

Actually, I disbanded it because my [ooc:]my life was getting extraordinarily busy[/ooc] and the lot of you were inactive do-nothings.

Well their active now so why are you being a grumpy poo. ;)

Just because they want to carry on from what you were doing when they were inactive doesn't mean they don't have a right to try.

Every micro alliance thinks they're going to be the mighty ducks.

This is ridiculous.

I'll believe Boris when he says the lot of you were inactive, good luck never becoming big enough to be raid targets I guess.

Edited by Natan

This is ridiculous.

I'll believe Boris when he says the lot of you were inactive, good luck never becoming big enough to be raid targets I guess.

So negative :facepalm: Give Epic Nations a chance we all started somewhere.

This is ridiculous.

Why all the hate? Cheer up a bit. ;)

I believe that you were the one who went inactive.

In fact, am I right in saying that Westside stated that you were incapacitated?

You denied this, then disbanded EPIC.