What are your expectations for 2010?

D34th

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nation: I expect continual growth so I can reach the 20,000 NS mark (hopefully :S)

• Alliance: I expect TGE to grow after completeing the move to Orange, will allow her to trade and deal more.

• Political Scene: Probably a war, Its bound to happen, though Im not going to speculate on the belligerents

• Game changes: I woulnt know to be honest, is there anything else they can add?

Edited by Gavin Jones

# Nation - I imagine at some point I'll get ZI'd for doing something completly ridiculous while drunk.

# Alliance - Continual growth, continue to gear up more and more on the military front.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) - I have a new member in mind but am generally very happy with AZTEC.

# Political Scene - Pass

# Game changes - Pass

•Nation: I expect to keep doing tech deals until they stop being profitable, and to keep doing infra jumps. Really, the game needs more options for the lower end.

•Alliance: 4 million NS and 1000 nukes aren't terribly unreasonable goals. I'd like to see us get more than 110 members, but we shall see.

•Political Scene: Super happy fun time in the back rooms, inane threads on the OWF. Some things never change.

•Game changes: See "Nation"

Edited by zimmerwald1915

Nation - Just do what we do best and collect large sums of money

Alliance - TOP, lost some really good members to ZDP but they're still a paradoxian at heart.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one) Citadel

Political Scene - dunno

Game changes - I would like to see an ingame function to where an alliance would have to invite a nation to be able to wear their AA. GHOST SUCK

Edited by Timberland

Nation: WRC. Not until the later parts, if anything, and getting blown to pieces in the inevitable next war will probably put a damper, but I'll definitely have one by the time next December ends.

Alliance: Stubbornly refuse to get a sanction. Use all of our nukes in the next war. All of them.

Bloc: More members.

Political Scene: Much betting on who will be the first to sign with NPO when they get out of terms. HINT: It'll be Invicta.

Game changes: Minor.

# Game changes I'd like for us to be able to kick someone off our AA, so like you have to be approved ingame as well as out of game. So as to remove all those annoying ghosts :/

Yes, this was pretty much the only good thing about that moongame.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all :)

# Nation - Break 100K NS. Not that I expect to keep it for long. See Ego problem.

# Alliance - UCN. Continual growth of our ANS and nuke count.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) - The CDT will, hopefully, become closer and more purposeful.

# Political Scene - Ego Problem = not gonna be long before one of them goes boom!

# Game changes - Would like to see more Wonders, plus an expansion of the airforce functionality, less reliance on irc (yeah, dream on!).

Political Scene: Much betting on who will be the first to sign with NPO when they get out of terms. HINT: It'll be Invicta.

I'm holdin' out for that PIAT with MK.

# Nation - 12 new wonders, including becoming nuclear, reach 45 or 50k.

# Alliance - Reach galactic domination.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) - Be our underlings in world domination... (or will we be the underlings to FB?)

# Political Scene - War in January / February... another war in October... a Citadel takedown, and then perhaps our much-coveted C&G - Purple war?

# Game changes - Fix stupid wonders, make infra cheaper at lower levels, make it easier to lose tech.

Nation: Get nukes, use nukes, get nuked :repeat:

Alliance: Check out the riders with the biggest balls at MK.

Political Scene: Things will continue until two groups of retards decide pick on each other's pixels over honor, than a third retard will come in and rage saying "13!"

Game changes: Continents, oh please, blessed be the idea of having spheres to actually fight over in addition to sanction.

Nation: Get 1:1 infra/tech ratio, buy the rest of the wonders

Alliance: Grow to at least 25 members. Continue to build friendships with other alliances.

Political Scene: Valentine's Day Massacre sounds good.

Game changes: Would like to see the server(s) withstand the load during a Global War at update.

Nation: More tech hopefully get a WRC this year

Alliance: More tech, grow, sanction would be cool but not important

Political Scene: less moral brigade more drama

Game Changes: Something so that stacking money up doesn't automatically let you win wars.