What are your expectations for 2010?

D34th

Nation: Nukes. I want nukes.

Alliance: GATO regains sanction status.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): N/A

Political Scene: NPO will get out of terms and try to quietly reassert itself as the number one alliance. Drama will ensue and war will follow.

Game changes: I don't see anything worthwhile coming.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation: Continuing to collect non-crappy wonders.

Alliance: I expect us to get rolled next war, but my hope is that we use all our nukes.

Bloc: To win. But I don't think that is going to happen, so I'll just say to get more nukes/wonders/stats.

Political Scene: Major war and destruction of Citadel alliances sets up SF vs CnG/FB Cold War, putting my money on Superfriends. Should be fun.

Game changes: Yeah, nothing's going to happen.

# Game changes I'd like for us to be able to kick someone off our AA, so like you have to be approved ingame as well as out of game. So as to remove all those annoying ghosts :/

I've had this idea before and think it would be a fantastic one.

# Nation: Hope to reach 10k infra and 5k tech

# Alliance: Over 3 mil NS and about 50 more members

# Bloc: Want to get in one :P

# Political Scene: I hope that i do become a little more active on the political scene and that a huge war breaks out with the top 5, but that will never happen <_<

# Game changes: I doubt anything will change.

Nation Get a WRC, 2 Billion dollar warchest

Alliance Successfully launch The Indigo Plateau, grow quickly and accomplish our economic goals

Bloc(If your alliance are in one) Get TIP into Blunity, maybe closer to C&G

Political Scene I'd like to see the next expected major war to be exactly that; expected. I'd also like to contribute to healing the blue sphere.

Game changes Start advertising this game, damnit. Unless the staff or Admin puts this game's name out there, it's going to slowly shrivel and die. Let's get back to 40,000+ nations, that'd make things interesting.

Edited by Gairyuki

# Nation: Help my alliance-mates grow, so not much growing myself.

# Alliance: Hopefully get stronger, if not bigger.

# Bloc(If your alliance is in one): Moar black alliances in NOIR.

# Political Scene: Probably one or two big wars, with new top alliances, and maybe NSO getting rolled(nothing against NSO, its just that I've heard rumors :ph34r: )*

# Game changes: Moar land power.

*jk NSO, you guys are great. :wub:

Nation: 32,350 tech (nooks do 1k infra dmg per hit) only 11k or so to go. Get senate seat, 10B warchest, go rogue.

Alliance: Get back below 200 members, purge, blow !@#$ up, go rogue.

Bloc: Go rogue, blow !@#$ up.

Political Scene: No more treaties.

Game changes: More wonders that aren't based on NS for costs. More weapons to increase damage. Senate seat actually serving a purpose.

Nation: Buy more tech fix my WC, and obtain an MP thereby going nuclear ^_^

Alliance: Reach 3mil, that neat TNS milestone. And be awesome as usual.

Bloc: Hmmm.. get back to me on that.

Political Scene: MORE DRAMA AND WAR PLEASE. I'm so bored. <_<

Game changes: Hmmm... more improvements? Not sure what else. Advertisement as stated before would be good. More people!

Edited by KahlanRahl

# Political Scene: Probably one or two big wars, with new top alliances, and maybe NSO getting rolled(nothing against NSO, its just that I've heard rumors :ph34r: )*

Oh it's quite alright. I've heard (and seen) the same talk. They won't do anything. They're spineless.

# Nation: Horde even more money. Buy even more tech. Wait for the right time...

# Alliance: Coup Moldavi and take my rightful place as Sith Emperor as the Almighty Admin intended. I expect hilarity and destruction (either NSO's, mine, or our enemies) to follow. It'll be glorious.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) I expect the bloc will just keep doing what it's doing now.

# Political Scene: I expect former Karma alliances and/or FAN will find a reason to hit NPO right before they're surrender terms expire.

# Game changes: Probably none. I fully expect the players to remain as boring and uninspired as they have been in the past.

Nation: I'll be looking forward to generating around 6,000 tech and reaching about 50,000NS in 2010. LOTS of wonders this year too!

Alliance: VA will grow, our reputation will improve, but honestly I don't think we'll be starting any wars.

Bloc: No idea...

Political Scene: I reckon the top 5 alliances will have some serious shaking up to do.

Game changes:

Bring in Hot Air Balloons as the lowest level bombing aircraft! Soooo much better than just having two kinds of helicopter.

Also, Art Galleries, Libraries, and Museums. I don't care if they'll be improvements or wonders, just bring them in.

Nation: Buy infra, buy wonders, buy tech.

Alliance: Grow, and that's about it.

Bloc: Grow, and that's about it.

Political Scene: Continuing nothingness. Minor wars that are resolved before they begin will still happen, but nothing major.

Game changes: I'll agree with D34th/the OP and say that team senators could have more power, and I'd welcome such a change depending on what it is.

# Nation: Get 25 Nukes and just chill till i can drop them on some folks

# Alliance: Thinking about starting my own and doing crazy stuff to mix up the game a bit (ive made over 200 puppets and i would like something else to do!)

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Blocs are just methods of one strong alliance controlling smaller alliances that always follow their lead. Like to see this done away with.

# Political Scene: Same old same old unless some people can get together and throw a wrench into the works....

# Game changes: Things i would like to see (semi unrealistic i guess though) EMP, along side of nukes but are harder to get shut down the use of tanks and air for a day. More stuff for war, as in able to buy different types of ground troops, new things such as UAFs and having battles more interactive. Also would like more of a toss up in game and have people less afraid of wars and losing infra. (I want to use my war dolls...)

Nation- I'd like to up my technology- get enough infra to be able to purchase all the advanced wonders, and then do so- and I won't ever need to worry about how much infra I have again.

Alliance- I'd like to see my alliance hit 4 mil NS by the end of 2010. Is that ambitious? Probably- but I told them to hit 100 nukes before New Years, and they hit 200 Nukes before Christmas, and I told them to hit 1 mil NS before New Years and they hit that before Christmas too. So, I'm going to shoot high :)

Bloc(If your alliance are in one)- We aren't in a bloc

Political Scene- I'd like ADI to be well known. I know it will be an uphill battle against the trolls that knew me from the past, but I think we'll do fine.

Game changes- doesn't matter much to me. I'd like to see a change in the aid system where both the sender and receiver can switch items in that slot. Meaning I could send 3 mil in the slot and receive 50 tech, then 10 days later, repeat. I don't know if that would happen or how many people even think it is a good idea.

Nation: mainly build tech, wonders and chest

Alliance: deal more with getting everyone nuclear, and huge chests. still remain a smaller Alliance mainly recruiting from nations that are 20K NS+

Political Scene: Prob be a GW sometime in summer (allways seems to happen anyway) get the MDP web less clutterd with everyone still pretty much tied to everyone

Game changes: Kill the navy crap, there useless - raise the amount in tech aid to be sent to 100 tech, prob add some new wonders/improvements.

Oh it's quite alright. I've heard (and seen) the same talk. They won't do anything. They're spineless.

# Alliance: Coup Moldavi and take my rightful place as Sith Emperor as the Almighty Admin intended. I expect hilarity and destruction (either NSO's, mine, or our enemies) to follow. It'll be glorious.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) I expect the bloc will just keep doing what it's doing now.

# Political Scene: I expect former Karma alliances and/or FAN will find a reason to hit NPO right before they're surrender terms expire.

# Game changes: Probably none. I fully expect the players to remain as boring and uninspired as they have been in the past.

Do it. For the good of the Order.

I'm sure #4 won't happen if they have half a brain cell left there.

Nation: We WILL make it to Mars this year. No set date just yet, but it will be done. I have more names for the new nukes I create this year. We will also develop a WRC eventually... Other than that, my citizens are happy with the country as is. MORE TECH AND MORE LAND!!! GWTYGEGEH*I^@&

Alliance: We've hit a wall, but we're getting past it. :)

Bloc: We will come together this year, and fight for our lives.

Political Scene: Another global shift in power that will be bigger than the last. Unfortunately maybe some curb stomps along the way... "You see the front door you better run! You never got jumped before? It's fun, when you're doin' the jumpin'..."

Also something is telling me that Planet Bob will be more.. "pokemonified". Can't wait for that. O_O There's a Deoxys that lives in my country, and its a speed demon!!!

Game changes: More wonders that require an insane amount of infra... and something innovative that I haven't thought of yet. The CN Staff usually do things like that.

Edited by Lord Razzia