What are your expectations for 2010?

D34th

Nation: Improve my infra/tech ratio through the destruction of great deals of infrastructure while increasing my casualty count

Alliance: Return to our laid back roots while maintaining new higher standards

Bloc: To not join one (NOIR doesn't count)

Political Scene: More fun

Game changes: More wonders.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation: Get a huge warchest and blow little nations up with my amazing wonders.

Alliance: Continue growth.

Bloc: idk i jeust idk

Political Scene: More wars and less peaceful crap.

Game changes: More stuffs.

# Nation - Hopefully nuke someone? I don't know.

# Alliance - Ask someone in gov. They might know.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) - I'm not even gonna guess.

# Political Scene - A minor flareup will turn into a global conflagration because of someone's ego.

# Game changes - I expect next to nothing, but more Wonders and Improvements would be nice. As would a improved navy system and some changes in resource balancing.

As long as I'm dreaming, those new Wonders and Improvements would actually be targeted for and at least vaguely useful for people outside of the highest nation tiers.

Edited by Aurion

As long as I'm dreaming, those new Wonders and Improvements would actually be targeted for and at least vaguely useful for people outside of the highest nation tiers.

That's just poor strategy. Always targeting the high-end nations so as to reach maximum retention of their players is what has gotten CN to such high membership counts and flowing with so much fresh blood.

# Nation: *shrugs* get the 14k infra wonder as soon as i can without going too broke then save till war..

# Alliance: I'd like to see CSN sanctioned once again, but theres alot of work to do to get there

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Would like to see us get MA back on track, once the bleeding stops mamaduck, Zilla and company should be able to bring MA back to glory

# Political Scene: i expect NPO to get out of terms and to resign most of their old treaties, alot of crappy alliances like GGA and NATO are scurrying about looking for a place to hide till that time. Probably have a war about March or April and maybe this one wont involve a cluster$%&@ coalition

# Game changes: moar wonders, changes to the war system

Nation: More wonders

Alliance: Look for NpO to become the #1 alliance strength wise

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): No expansion except for maybe an extremely close alliance to STA, NpO, and NSO.

Political Scene: Will be a Frostbite/CnG vs Citadel War to detirmine a cold war with SF.

Game changes: More wonders. Changes to TE.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Nation: I can only hope that my efficiency will drop to all-time lows.

Alliance: Fifty to eighty active, loyal members.

Bloc: I'd like one of my own.

Political Scene: Things need to get messy. I'll do my best to help.

Game changes: Nukes in space.

Edited by Vilien

Nation: More tech?

Alliance: Reach 50K avg NS, get to 1200+ nukes again (pre karma).. moar tech?

Bloc: Same thing we've been doing for the past 3 years, since it's apparently been working. (obligatory 'more tech')

Political Scene: Get things even more multi-polar than they are now. Like pre-GW3 tensions instead of "our blocs disagree on policy, but some of our alliances are treatied to your signatories so.."

Game changes: More top-end stuff. People are just sitting on mountains of money now once they get all the wonders.

# Nation: Get more tech, finally get a good trade circle and switch to the yellow team

# Alliance: Get someone in IA who sucks less than me, so we can get more active members.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): :ph34r:

# Political Scene: I want to cause a Great War

# Game changes: Something that gives me a reason to check my nation more than once a day

Nation I hope to get an SDI before the festivities

Alliance I expect that we'll get rolled, it will be fun to nuke a lot of people and see the GRL at 5 for a couple of months.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one) I don't know about this one. Hard to say with somethings

Political Scene Big war in January, after that we have a bipolar world with SF against CnG/FB, where they will fight in September.

Game changes Nothing will change. Maybe we'll get galatic wonders or something.

Nation: Reach 9000 Infra Also, get enough money and crap for the WRC.

Alliance: Get some more members...and well yeah, gotta start there. Then hopefully get a lil bit more known than right now...

Bloc: Join an econ bloc

Political Scene: I want to see the treaty web completely split. Should make things more interesting than it is now.

Game changes: New nuke restrictions. Too many ppl have em and its not as neat as it used to be.

I wonder if TOP is doing the same typical self-deprecation thing with all of their members asking for more wonders...

We're an alliance that has alot of nations who are running out of wonders to buy. Isn't it logical for us to want new wonders added to the game?

# Nation: building a massive warchest

# Alliance: trying something new/becoming more involved

# Bloc: destroying those who didn't seem to know who Nexus is (see 'rate bloc' thread)

# Political Scene: hopefully a big war early in the year that will lead to more

# Game changes: I don't expect anything significant, I hope for anything that has a impact on the politics.

Nation: Eh, just keep on truckin I guess

Alliance: Watch for big changes within The Legion. I think you guys will be surprised with how far we'll come.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): blah blocs

Political Scene: Blocs will play less of a roll O_o

Game changes: I want to see sanctioned alliance's members have more then just a pip...maybe have a color change in their names. Such as NPO's members names are red on the forums, ODN's are orange, etc. (Like the olden days ;) )

Nation: Achieve SDC

Alliance: Beat up chris brown.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Citadel is on the brink of disbanding.

Political Scene: Everyone Treaties Everyone. War will ensue. Everyone will flip out.

Game changes: Did you just imply that admin could code?

• Nation - I honestly don't know.
  • Alliance - Will slowly grow to the point that it will surpass its pre-Karma War levels in terms of numbers, NS
  • Bloc (If your alliance are in one) - Stronger than ever, more influencial.
  • Political Scene - Great War sometime during the year.
  • Game changes - New ground/air units will make combat more interesting.

I see blood on the horizon. Yours, mine, everyones.

Sounds like fun :D

# Nation I'm hoping to finally get my Manhatten Project :P

# Alliance Out of terms and hopefully fully part of Red Dawn.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) n/a >_>

# Political SceneHopefully some more fun wars and not curbstomps, and no silly terms at the end. Just duking it out and having a laugh about it after.

# Game changes I'd like for us to be able to kick someone off our AA, so like you have to be approved ingame as well as out of game. So as to remove all those annoying ghosts :/