What are your expectations for 2010?

D34th

Regarding your:

Nation: I will grow slowly and steadily.

Alliance: Bel Air will undergo a signficant period of growth followed by a period of stagnation which is ended by a great war. Depending or whether or not we win, we will emerge that war as either the newest martyr alliance (just not as memorable or influential as any of the old ones) or a vocal and well-connected CN medium power.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): PWN will add maybe one or two new members and then fight in the future great war and prove a cohesive and effective fighting unit.

Political Scene: A Second Karma War is inevitable if you ask me.

Game changes: Nothing significant.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation: I hope to continue increasing my tech while being able to aid fellow members of my alliance. I look forward to doing the 8k jump again sometime after my WC is complete.

Alliance: I would like to see us raise our ANS to about 35K-40K and return to the military powerhouse status. Were not far off but some work needs to be done. I really dont want to see us gain a ton of members but new blood is always good but I will always believe in Quality > Quantity.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one):Not in one atm but who knows what the future will hold only Time will tell.

Political Scene: Im hoping for some polarizing event to come along. To many people to scared to stick there necks out and have some fun. I would like to see smalller AA wars that dont chain the planet. Im sure there will be another GW sometime in the future but it appears to me every time one gets cooking no one wants to pull the trigger. This is a game and peace is boring, I have heard many stories of the tensions of old and I would like to see some of that in person.

Game changes: Some different wonders I would like to see the aid cap increased a bit on both money and tech. I think the FAC should include tech as well not just the money. The war system should be tweaked as well though im not real sure how to acheive that.

Nation: I hope to get some more wonders and maybe get to the top 5%

Alliance: Hopefully get to some more milestones and maybe get to the fringe of CN Politics

Bloc: Probably won't join one, but you never know

Political Scene: Someone will get bored and start a war. They'll get curb stomped for their efforts

Game Changes: More wonders, maybe a change to the Senate so it actually matters

nation: I hope to have half the infra I currently have by summer

Alliance: I wish them well

Bloc: don't think so.

Political Scene: anarchy and deceit

Game Changes: something to keep interest up, new wonders, new spying techniques, something to make deceit more profitable.

# Nation: Destroyed some then rebuilt easily

# Alliance: Fights in a war, gains heavy in alliance rank, is challenged by a small alliance run by past exiled member and fights the big fight in new large war later on.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) survives being the target of large war

# Political Scene: Black becomes unstable and war torn, pink gains a new medium sized alliance or two, up and coming blue sphere plans delayed a little by war, white team looses an alliance but a new one is founded on the team that becomes larger.

# Game changes: Addition of a new rocket other then the CM, spies get worked over a little.

Edited by RobertFitzy

Nation: Get back to pre-karma war levels after the whole ZI deal, get a WRC, amass gigantic warchest

Alliance: Rethink FA picture, solidfy within, get to 150 members, 5 mil NS.

Bloc: n/a

Political Scene: WAR!!!

Game Changes: If its not broke, why does it need changed? Hopefully few game changes.

Edited by memoryproblems

Nation: Breach 100k barrier, finish purchase of all non-crap wonders, achieve $5 billion warchest

Alliance: Get our old friends to come home.

Bloc: Add an alliance. Also introduce new doctrines.

Political Scene: I dunno. I clearly have never been involved in any politics ever.

Game Changes: Wonders that give people a reason to buy beyond 14k infra. I don't care what they are, or what they do, so long as I have an excuse to keep growing.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

# Nation: get all the wonders

# Alliance: cancel all our treaties

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): cancel all their treaties

# Political Scene: everyone to cancel all their treaties

# Game changes: more wonders

edit: grammar

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

Nation: To get back in the top 5% and increase my warchest.

Alliance: To become the evil overlords they once were.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): To create another mega bloc using FB as a base.

Political Scene: Major war that creates a 1000+ member alliance that dominates CN.

Game changes: A major change that turns the game into a real time political simulator. Another idea would be a way for many small nations to band together to defeat larger nations. IE: 10 nations could band together and be used as one combined force against a larger opponent (only large nations will protest this).

Nation- I get some nuuuuuukes!

Alliance- BTO grows to 50 members in january, then 100 in less than two months, Average NS is sill low, but it catches up.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one) BTO avoids these like the plague until we're powerful enough to join a good one.

Political Scene- there had better be a friggin war before Summer.

Game changes- I'd like to see the 1000K infra jump smoothed out more. I've seen a lot of new players get bill locked over it.

Nation: Continue to ignore our economics advisors and amass a pointlessly large warchest; break 10k tech.

Alliance: Continue to improve our reputation, continue to militarize, and kick $@! in the next war (all related, really).

Bloc: N/A.

Political Scene: More aggressive politics.

Gameplay: I would love to see the game's nation count start rising again. :(

• Nation Get a nuke, get nuked, reroll. Lol.
  • Alliance Hopefully, TYR will extend its roots even further to reach out to more alliances
  • Bloc(If your alliance are in one) Teen Titans will become great, and active once again as we are planning it to be :)
  • Political Scene What is a CN year without a war?
  • Game changes Moar sellers plz <_<

Edited by CreativName

Nation: Hoping to go nuclear at some point in the next few months, as well as buy as much tech as I can

Alliance: I'd like us to get back into #2 on a rather more stable grounding than military purchases and stay there while doing as many tech deals with other alliances as possible

Bloc: I'd love to see one or both of NSO and STA become sanctioned. I think they have what it takes.

Political Scene: I'm kind of tired of all these stupid little drama flareups we've been seeing of late. They aren't the "fun" kind of drama, they're just annoying and largely involve small alliances that talk a much bigger game than what they've got.

Game changes: I'd be happy with anything that reduces stagnation.

Nation: Keep growing, build a huge warchest, and become one of the most powerful small nations in the game.

Alliance: Top 30 in the game, over 4 mil NS by the end of 2010.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): I hate blocs.

Political Scene: Lots of people will get angry about non-situations repeatedly, and then finally someone will blow stuff up for fun.

Game changes: Can we please get an aggressive recruiting campaign? CN needs to advertise more, BADLY.

I see blood on the horizon. Yours, mine, everyones.

I like! ^_^

Nation: Sit on a huge war chest.Nukes. Raech at least 50k NS by Summer.

Alliance: More members.More involvement.

Political Scene: More war. More entertainment, not just a few weeks war but a good event to keep us all entertained

Game changes: More war options (if possible) more senator power, most of what's already been said.

Nation: I'm perfectly happy with my nation.

Alliance: I'd like for some older Paradoxians to come home.

Bloc: To continue to piss people off by doing what we do.

Political Scene: I'm looking forward to shutting some people up.

Game changes: Can we please have some more wonders?