Regarding your:

• Nation
  • Alliance
  • Bloc(If your alliance are in one)
  • Political Scene
  • Game changes

Ok I'll start :P

Nation: I expect to reach 1:1 infra/tech ratio and be among the top 500 nations

Alliance: I expect Polaris to be #2 or #1 in Sanction Race and get closer to TOP in tech.

Bloc: I would like to see STA, NSO or both as sancioned alliances even if aren't they mainly objective.

Political Scene: I expect another great war next summer and a bi-polar world after that

Game changes: I would like to see a change how sanctioned alliances are chosen and more power for senators

Edited by D34th

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation: Buy my WRC within 3 months, reach 4k Tech before end of the year.

Alliance: Don't care to much about politics

Bloc: Less blocs, more wars, more fun

Political Scene: Next big war around march/april

Game changes: Make war loses dependent from Nation Strength

Nation I hope to reach nuclear status as soon as possible again. :D

Alliance The Entente has seen an tremendous growth in the last month, I hope we can continue this trend and increase our amount of tech.

Bloc N/A - I was unbanned this week, I have some reading and relationship building to do.

Political Scene I'm hoping to see some sides form again, who will flex their muscles on a regular basis.

Game changes: I basically agree with D43th here, a senator spot must become something you really desire as an alliance. The fact that there are only 3 available per sphere will guarantee some good drama and/or tensions, not everyone on the same sphere can be friends with each other.

Nation: Reach 10,000 tech

Alliance: I have high expectations for Gramlins, particularly the current government. Watching and waiting.

Bloc: stay tuned....

Political Scene: Very low expectations, politics is a very limited expirence reserved for the very few who desire to invest the time. I simply cant due to outside forces thus I am reduced to the peanut gallery here (a position I am very proud to uphold I might add)

Game changes: I have very low expectations/none what so ever.

Nation : 5k tech and a billion warchest

Alliance : continue the growth and activity that we have now...

Bloc : Help the other members catch up :D

Political Scene : a war in the summer, followed by a new Hegemony

Game changes : add a few more operations for aircrafts...similar to navy..

Nation: My nation has never been as important as its ruler. Nation-wise, I expect to maybe hit 3,999.99 infra in the next 3 months (I'm at 3,449 now). Mainly building up a massive warchest, getting an SDI, etc. Ruler wise, I'll create a lot of diplomatic incidents and maybe spark the next world war. I'll solve a lesser number of incidents others create.

Alliance: Our growth is going well and I expect it to continue. We'll be above 5m NS before 2010.

Bloc: There's a special alliance I'd like to see inducted. They know who they are, and they know I won't rest until they're in.

Political Scene: There will certainly be at least one world war next year. Should be a good one.

Game changes: More like forum changes, I'd like to see people be able to discuss the history of CN without half of it being redacted because a few people have been banned :rolleyes:

Edited by Penkala

Nation: lol. Screw that

Alliance: I expect to at least survive this year and be at at least 50 members by the end of the year.

Bloc: I'll let you know if we join one.

Political Scene: Some kinda war eventually. We seem to have them yearly now, so it only makes sense.

Game changes: Give me more buttons to click.

# Nation: I expect to sit on even more cash than I am now.

# Alliance: I expect then to hit and stay at 200 members.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): I hope they kick out FARK

# Political Scene: I hope they kick out FARK

# Game changes: I hope the game is changed to kick out FARK.

Nation: Get a 1:1 or better tech ratio

Alliance: Polaris to score the #1 spot in the sanction race

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Frostbite to be one of two major blocs in friendly rivalry with each other.

Political Scene: A dynamic political scene with numerous small conflicts, but nothing really hate filled like the karma war.

Game changes: More options that everyone can use and not just the 1000+ day nations with epic resources, they have plenty of options now, and it is time to give everyone some new content.

Nation: get my WRC, get to above 7k tech before the next great war

Alliance: get past 4Mil NS, and head on towards 5 mil NS

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): I expect one new good member to join CA early in the new Year

Political Scene: Great war coming April-july of next year. GW all the way. Also TTK will be declaring a Crusade on Real Life, financiers are welcome, as are donkeys for baggae carrying (I'mlooking at you WickedJ)

Game changes: Some are seriously needed, senator/sanction changes to spread out the the number nations across the spectrum and generate some political shens

Edited by Cyphon88

Nation: To get my offensive casualties number higher.

Alliance: To shake off the dark shadows of our past....in short 'redemption'.

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): n/a

Political Scene: Another great war i suppose.

Game changes: I like Nintenderek's idea of having more buttons to click :D

# Nation: I expect to sit on even more cash than I am now.

# Alliance: I expect then to hit and stay at 200 members.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): I hope they kick out FARK

# Political Scene: I hope they kick out FARK

# Game changes: I hope the game is changed to kick out FARK.

Don't hold back, these vague innuendo's need to be spelled out clearly, remember the planet demographic :P

# Nation: Waiting for CDT to blow it up

# Alliance: The Brain is an exclusive alliance, we'll keep it that way until Sam gets bored with us and will go looking for new toys to play with.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Chestnut.. need I say anymore

# Political Scene: These days for me I barley have time to keep up, waiting for FAN to pull something very unique, I have high hopes.

# Game changes: Get rid of the Senate, there is no such thing as a nuclear rouge.

# Nation - Hit 7k tech soon

# Alliance - Stable and steady growth

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one) - na

# Political Scene - I'd like to see more interesting situations develop. All this huge threads develop over what seems to be relatively simple raids is really getting old.

# Game changes - More buttons ftw

Also, I might consider paying to see Cit go rogue

Nation: The only thing I expect of my nation in 2010 is for it to remain in existence.

I will either have a plan that requires my nation to be decimated statistically or I won't, it doesn't matter as I am not attached to my infrastructure level or strength ranking, only the history of my nation and the impact it has created on planet bob.

Alliance: I will belong to a fringe alliance, there is no mainstream alliance that can live up to my expectations.

Bloc: I will not be in service of any of the major blocs, they are all terrible.

Political Scene: Things will be as boring as ever, hopefully there is a global war and a few weeks of fun, but after that things will go back to the same way they always are. It doesn't matter which alliances are in charge politically, they all promote boredom and the familiar stale, slow moving politics we have enjoyed since one power became dominant.

Game changes: Minor changes, nothing ground breaking as that is Admin's policy.

Nation: Scientific Development Center, hopefully in time for the summer superwars.

Alliance: I want VE to actually do stuff again.

Bloc: Not sure at this point.

Political Scene: Nothing really.

Game changes: It would be kind of nice if sphere politics meant something again, but my expectations are low.

# Nation: all military wonders, and ready for war.

# Alliance: still prospering and even better military.

# Bloc(If your alliance are in one): as tightly knit as it now is, but with some alliances added.

# Political Scene: More wars, less conflicting treaties, less moralists, less e-lawyering, and close ties to friends only.

# Game changes: more scarcity, balancing the team colours, maybe some new wonders?

Nation: Going Rogue

Alliance: Going Rogue

Bloc(If your alliance are in one): Going Rogue

Political Scene: Everyone cries as Citadel goes Rogue

Game changes: ZI for everyone!

Is this likely? :lol1:

I think citadel is unlikely to go rogue enmass.

Edited by Prime minister Johns