Ask questions about teh lolcommies

Comrade Craig, do you feel the Right and the Left need and depend on each other to fuel each other's ideology? That without a Rightist opponent, the Left loses its focus and direction? (and likewise, the same quetsion can be asked of the Right too)

I think my comrades Swedes and Zimmerwald gave decent answers, but I can expand a little more.

My own personal opinion is that the "Left" did lose direction for a short period following the collapse of Norden Verein. It's existence was a unifying force for many of us. The solution came from finding a more positive way of defining ourselves: the construction of a new alliance, and the building of strong bonds with external entities.

-Craig

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my comrades Swedes and Zimmerwald gave decent answers, but I can expand a little more.

My own personal opinion is that the "Left" did lose direction for a short period following the collapse of Norden Verein. It's existence was a unifying force for many of us. The solution came from finding a more positive way of defining ourselves: the construction of a new alliance, and the building of strong bonds with external entities.

-Craig

Essentially, they wanted to build a new means of redistributing ODN's Orange Cake. Which is fine by us.

Essentially, they wanted to build a new means of redistributing ODN's Orange Cake. Which is fine by us.

These figures show not only the fact that since January 20, 2009 the distribution of Orange Caek has both widened in scope and become more even, but that the production of said Caek has increased fivefold. The Five Year Caek Plan will be fulfilled by February 2011 if current trends continue.

Just to comment from an economic standpoint. Post-merger and Pre-Karma War, our NS was roughly 3.5mil. During the Karma War, our alliance suffered roughly 500K NS in damages. About a month afterword's we lost a handful of influential nations who grew tired of the game, or who had disagreements with the leadership, and our NS ended up dipping down to 2.5mil early August.

Our economic growth has been absolutely fantastic over the last three months and we're on the verge of breaking 3.5mil once again.

Edited by Oktavia