USN & Invicta

Jorost

Aren't there only two aqua alliances and four maroon alliances in Superfriends? This is obviously a rhetorical question designed to illustrate the stupidity of someone's recent statement. Not a real question. There are two aqua alliances in SF and four maroon.

And I'm not sure when any of the maroon alliances in SF have deferred IC decisions for OOC reasoning to aqua interests.

The Aut fails again. For the 1,418th time.

Edited by deja

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't a joke INVICTA and USN are great alliances !
Aren't there only two aqua alliances and four maroon alliances in Superfriends? This is obviously a rhetorical question designed to illustrate the stupidity of someone's recent statement. Not a real question. There are two aqua alliances in SF and four maroon.

And I'm not sure when any of the maroon alliances in SF have deferred IC decisions for OOC reasoning to aqua interests.

The Aut fails again. For the 1,418th time.

facepalm.gif

Even though it's an outdated joke, the catch line isn't that hard to understand.

I pray to god (admin) that wasn't aimed at me.

And if it wasn't? ;)

Anyhow Eagle summed up what I summed what someone else summed up rather nicely. It's rather obvious that CA/CDT 'relations' aren't on the most amiable of terms. Scratch that, they simply suck. Be that as it may, there is no reason why USN, thereby CDT, should be constantly attacked by casual jabs. On the flip side: it's a bloody joke. Admin forbid we try to make this game entertaining.

Anyhow Eagle summed up what I summed what someone else summed up rather nicely. It's rather obvious that CA/CDT 'relations' aren't on the most amiable of terms. Scratch that, they simply suck. Be that as it may, there is no reason why USN, thereby CDT, should be constantly attacked by casual jabs. On the flip side: it's a bloody joke. Admin forbid we try to make this game entertaining.

Yeah, that's reasonable. Hopefully CA can stop jabbing and CDT can lighten up :)

This is getting ridiculous. Look, we get it. USN not liking you drives you barmy, but this isn't the answer. What do you want exactly? To all be friends again? To drive them out of Maroon? To leave CDT? Because straight up it's not very clear to us.

Look at it from our pov. Nice, CDT-related annoucement number x, everyones happy, suddenly maroon alliances starts trolling it left, right and centre...again. Like I've already told you we've got no interest in fighting you, but if you keep on attacking a CDT member alliance then naturally we will defend them and as much as it takes for you to go away.

Seriously, just drop it.

I'll tell ya what I want, The USN restored to it's original roots, goals ect. you fail to realize that some of us have allot more invested in that alliance than one can possibly fathom, I know " Well Free you choose to leave " Right now I could go apply for membership and I would be turned down.. Why, I'll tell ya why, is because within 60 days I would be elected to the AC and my first order of business would boot Cora, then my fully qualified staff and I would clean that internal mess up once and and for all.

The bad news for you and your cronies, would be the cancellation of a few ridiculous treaties, along with a renowned renewal of the once great and honorable USN.

I'll tell ya what I want, The USN restored to it's original roots, goals ect. you fail to realize that some of us have allot more invested in that alliance than one can possibly fathom, I know " Well Free you choose to leave " Right now I could go apply for membership and I would be turned down.. Why, I'll tell ya why, is because within 60 days I would be elected to the AC and my first order of business would boot Cora, then my fully qualified staff and I would clean that internal mess up once and and for all.

The bad news for you and your cronies, would be the cancellation of a few ridiculous treaties, along with a renowned renewal of the once great and honorable USN.

Funniest post i've read in weeks! The sense of butthurt was palpable!

Well, It wouldn't be a USN announcement with Superfriends ;)

And it wouldn't be any announcement without MK sticking their nose in it ;)

(and it wouldn't be nearly as interesting if you didn't so please don't take that as a condemnation of the activity and please, MK, keep posting. Your posts are fun to read :D)

Also, 2 notes: expected treaty is expected, and lolcora.

Condescending insults? Not really. We haven't said that maroon is better, simply making a statement regarding Cora's politics.

Does it really need to be said, though? It's obvious that maroon is better than purple.

To me, it looks like a smear squad.

I can assure you, pal, if there was a smear squad I would have been added to it already. Seeing as I know of no such squad, no such squad exists.

Like I've already told you we've got no interest in fighting you, but if you keep on attacking a CDT member alliance then naturally we will defend them and as much as it takes for you to go away.

Unfortunately, it will take ZIing my nation to take me to go away. Naturally, I expect ZIing to commence immediately. Handy link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=293425 I am 12,500 NS. I will stay in defcon 5 just for you.

Edited by Penkala