USN & Invicta

Jorost

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't u start

I thought better of you Bones.

Meh, my opinion on redundant treaties should be well known. And you shouldn't be surprised, I'm constantly disappointing people. That phenomenon should be expected by now.

EDIT: Also, I forgot this in my earlier post

Emperor Keith, Minister of Foreign Affairs

<_<

Edited by Bones Malone

Yet again, flag-waving maroon alliances are out in force, throwing condescending insults from their throne of colour superiority.

No wonder USN feels the way they do.

Condescending insults? Not really. We haven't said that maroon is better, simply making a statement regarding Cora's politics. We're merely expressing some of our disappointment at some of Cora's continued actions, including concealing her massive conflict of interest in leading USN while running for AC. As long as Cora is in government, due to what she has said in the past in some rather incriminating logs regarding how she views USN, I'd say the previous statements don't exactly lack validity.

Condescending insults? Not really. We haven't said that maroon is better, simply making a statement regarding Cora's politics. We're merely expressing some of our disappointment at some of Cora's continued actions, including concealing her massive conflict of interest in leading USN while running for AC. As long as Cora is in government, due to what she has said in the past in some rather incriminating logs regarding how she views USN, I'd say the previous statements don't exactly lack validity.

Merely expressing your disappointment? Oh dear, you must have thrown quite nice tantrums when you're a kid. To me, it looks like a smear squad. If the previous statements don't lack validity, than I guess that just shows CSN's promise of discontinuing this behavior is just a bunch of lies.

Merely expressing your disappointment? Oh dear, you must have thrown quite nice tantrums when you're a kid. To me, it looks like a smear squad. If the previous statements don't lack validity, than I guess that just shows CSN's promise of discontinuing this behavior is just a bunch of lies.

Mmmm.

As we were told 'don't bother' to try and have a relationship with USN by St. Cora Of The Kinfe, the ban on public displays of animosity is no longer in effect.

Mmmm.

As we were told 'don't bother' to try and have a relationship with USN by St. Cora Of The Kinfe, the ban on public displays of animosity is no longer in effect.

This would be a direct contradiction with a promise I made a few months back, however given the gravity of the situation, recent developments and ongoing love hate relationship between a certain couple. Does this mean I can remove the gloves ?

Mmmm.

This is getting ridiculous. Look, we get it. USN not liking you drives you barmy, but this isn't the answer. What do you want exactly? To all be friends again? To drive them out of Maroon? To leave CDT? Because straight up it's not very clear to us.

Look at it from our pov. Nice, CDT-related annoucement number x, everyones happy, suddenly maroon alliances starts trolling it left, right and centre...again. Like I've already told you we've got no interest in fighting you, but if you keep on attacking a CDT member alliance then naturally we will defend them and as much as it takes for you to go away.

Seriously, just drop it.

Smear squad? haha

I suppose it's fair to lump me into CSN. But I'm not government. You probably won't hear the same direct criticisms from them. Though given Cora's recent, even more appalling behavior, that may not be the case anymore. Hard to say.

I do know that I'm pretty set in my criticism of her blatant (and admitted) conflict of interest for her position. And she has made her own bed here.

Look at it from our pov. Nice, CDT-related annoucement number x, everyones happy, suddenly maroon alliances starts trolling it left, right and centre...again. Like I've already told you we've got no interest in fighting you, but if you keep on attacking a CDT member alliance then naturally we will defend them and as much as it takes for you to go away.

Seriously, just drop it.

I wouldn't calling making a political joke about USN's team color ties "attacking a CDT member" or, as popsumpot put it, "a smear squad". To be honest, I don't see why you guys have even chosen to respond at all to this. Unless USN is really that sensitive about being called a Purple alliance (*sarcasm* How horrid!), this seems like the sort of thing you could just ignore since everyone knows they're on Maroon. Yes, you may not like the joke and think it's fail, but, at the end of the day, people interpret the political leanings of alliances as they want and will express it through their freedom of speech.

Take the high road and ignore us :P

Edited by Xerxes II

Yet again, flag-waving maroon alliances are out in force, throwing condescending insults from their throne of colour superiority.

No wonder USN feels the way they do.

Condescending? So is being purple a condescending thing now? Wow, UPN, Invicta, and etc. must feel like crap now for being purple.

Oh? I am fairly sure that I have been civil, and I am a part of CSN. As much as I still care about USN, Cora did, in fact, tell CSN to not bother in maintaining any relationship with USN. I admit that the constant attacks on USN is becoming ad nauseum, but our promise can't come to fruition when the alliance in question has no intentions of being associated with us.

This is getting ridiculous. Look, we get it. USN not liking you drives you barmy, but this isn't the answer. What do you want exactly? To all be friends again? To drive them out of Maroon? To leave CDT? Because straight up it's not very clear to us.

Trust me, it doesn't drive us barmy. For a good while Cora had a very strong distaste for me after I canceled the UPN-CSN ToA. It's funny, because from as far as I am aware, we are on good terms now. Just saying. And what does CSN want? We want them to actually be a full-fledged member of Maroon instead of cutting the sphere short. The point of the Chestnut Accords is to bring about Maroon unity, and some of you consider it to be the "Maroon ebil elitist clubzorz", but it would be nice if USN would at least play checkers with us every so often.

Thankfully Chestnut doesn't have a mandatory aggression clause then, else we would have to force you to attack us. :P It is obvious that members of CA have a strong distaste for CDT, especially because of past interactions and word of mouth. Want to know what is funny? SuperFriends! has a similar stigma coming from the opposite end. Do you see them, herego us, complaining? No. We dish it right back, and it creates a fairly amusing situation.

In all seriousness though, Chestnut isn't here to attack CDT. It's here for Maroon unity, and it would be great if USN would be there with us, but with rather recent developments, that is no longer seeming viable. Perhaps the attacks aren't warranted... well, they aren't, but you have to see it from our "pov" as well.

Seriously, just drop it.

It's funny, I've been advocating this for a while now... damn my inability of being able to keep things civil. :mellow:

And what does CSN want? We want them to actually be a full-fledged member of Maroon instead of cutting the sphere short. The point of the Chestnut Accords is to bring about Maroon unity, and some of you consider it to be the "Maroon ebil elitist clubzorz", but it would be nice if USN would at least play checkers with us every so often.

Oh... I wasn't aware we had a reason. I didn't. Thanks for clearing that up SOM.

/Is as amused as ever.

//Edit:

<3 Purple

Edited by Allied_Threat

I think SOM does a fairly good job of summarizing the various reasons for this little sideshow here, but I'll just emphasize that there isn't any "smear campaign" coming from us, just the feelings of individuals and the fact that Goose has no longer chosen to force them to suppress their opinions.

With that said, I congratulate both Invicta and USN on this treaty. As this is the path USN has chosen to take with their foreign relations, I only wish to offer my best wishes to our fellow Maroon alliance. We have enough of our own redundant ties that I can hardly criticize this one, and I hope your relationship continues in such a positive trajectory. :)

Edit:

I'd like to congratulate both Invicta and USN.

Hello CSN, I'm just here congragulating the USN.

Say hi to Superfriends friends for me. That'd be the ah Superfriends.

smile.gif

Hi to you too, AUT.

Shoot, Superfriends is Aqua? I always thought it was the Maroon shadow government... better go withdraw our sigs.

Edited by Benjamin Arouet