Name Origins

OberstKrieger

True, sorry, very bad choice of words there. The Aboriginals did own Uluru before. I don't have a problem with them owning the land.

I have made my reply to this here to avoid sidetracking the thread.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76122

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruler Name: Lord Razzia. Razzia is the name of one of my favorite attacks in Final Fantasy X. Lord is there because I've used variants of Razzia long enough to rightfully use the title. :)

Nation Name: Razzian Dominion. Razzia is also a word according to dictionary.com with an interesting definition. Look up the words in the definition and you'll begin to wonder why I don't commit "Razzias" all the time (or at all). Dominion is there because it is a country after all. "Dominion" was something that wasn't very common, so I went with that.

Capital Name: St. Razzia. Do I need to explain this?

Edited by Lord Razzia

Ruler Name: JWConner..... (it's a secret) well, not really, it's my name ;)

Capitol City: Kragersucksistan....funny story there. I honestly hadn't looked at my Capitol City in a LONG time, but having checked it for this thread, found that it was Kragersucksistan. Meaning behind the name...back in my previous alliance, there was a guy who basically turned me away from that alliance to create my own, and as a joke used his name in a less-than-complimentary way as a capitol name. I find it funny that I never changed it :D