NOI Is seeking Green Team Alliance. Please Respond!

Mick OConnor

The former members of the New Order of Independence say hey.

Get off our acronym.

Stupid nation.

"Smack - Smack " with love and goodness - Acronyms are universal to various Nations and Alliances. If really that saddened over the issue, might you try lowering a middle case letter? You would look like this : NoI, you know, like the NPO Vs NpO. Anyways, best wishes to you. Cheers

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

"Smack - Smack " with love and goodness - Acronyms are universal to various Nations and Alliances. If really that saddened over the issue, might you try lowering a middle case letter? You would look like this : NoI, you know, like the NPO Vs NpO. Anyways, best wishes to you. Cheers

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Hmmm. i smell reroll who just outed himself

How do people pick up the habit of signing their posts? Do they think people won't know who is posting because their name is all the way over to the left there? Honestly.

It was once explained that way back in the days of BBS you had to sign else nobody knew who said it. i wasnt alive in 1800 so i can only relay this cool story, bro

You've already applied to CCC. Why are you making this?

YES I APPLIED - MY GOODNESS! Please don't nuke me now! You know, the CCC website should be allowed for member to come on in, receive their welcome, uh that so far from happened to me, and after that, notice somewhere very open to members where Recruiters or assistants were available online to help. I've heard much in the way of this from other Alliances. How come nobody responded to me. You know I am in the middle of a war. I had very legitimate questions in regards to my Nation and application. I posted everything right out in the open for all members to see my current status of war activity. Yes, it was asked of me by the way, right out in public post. I came to you guys with open arms, like a sheep to its shepherd, but the Shepherd took a leave of absence from the flock. Anyways, this whole thing has been rather lame. I was told I would receive support right away after I did what was asked. Then everyone bailed on me and left me waiting. man, I don't want to lose my Nation. I want to protect it. Are you here for me or not. If so, I will recompense to the Lord for my furious spirit and come back home to his people. I just want to know that you will be there for me like I would for you. That's it.

Mick

Just a thought but maybe they were all in Bible study when you applied?
If I were in range, I would attack you.

Chill it WP, it's over. He got accepted. I don't get the Bible Study joke.

lolTiberius, I would've too. :P

Edited by The Gulag Archipelago