Land of Valkyries

King Kevz

The kingdom of Niciae would like to make arrangements for a state visit by myself. I would like to see the temples of Odin you have built.

We would also like to establish an embassy in your capital and offer you one in ours in exchange.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kingdom of Niciae would like to make arrangements for a state visit by myself. I would like to see the temples of Odin you have built.

We would also like to establish an embassy in your capital and offer you one in ours in exchange.

Arrangments shouldn't take too long to be settled. Just tell us when and what aircraft you will be arriving on or boat if you are coming by sea and we shall have a guide ready to take you to meet myself before we tour the cities and temples.

Arrangments shouldn't take too long to be settled. Just tell us when and what aircraft you will be arriving on or boat if you are coming by sea and we shall have a guide ready to take you to meet myself before we tour the cities and temples.

I shall be travel in the government jet for this visit. Its just a standard airliner.

Our personal flagship is currently undergoing sea trials and won't be available for about a month or I would take it.

I shall be travel in the government jet for this visit. Its just a standard airliner.

Our personal flagship is currently undergoing sea trials and won't be available for about a month or I would take it.

OOC: sorry forgot to say just make a thread for the meeting. Though right now won't be the best time to make the visit.

IC: Production of military equipment has gone on a sudden rise across the nation as jet aircraft, main battle tanks and artillery pieces are being constructed in numerous factories. Chemical warheads are also being constructed for use in cruise missiles which will be built and fired from mobile launchers. Also armed military soldiers have appeared in numerous cities shutting down crime over night and enforcing a strict curfew and martial law no reason has been given for why such a move has occured.

Production continues at a great rate, already over three hundred main battle tanks have been produced and despatched to the units that will be crewing them. Numerous artillery pieces have also been constructed some mobile and others towed along with over fifty F-22 raptor aircraft and thirty Tupolov bomber aircraft. Construction is expected to continue at this rate for weeks.

Meanwhile those units that were fully equipped and ready were sent to the Seikou Teikoku - Land of Valkyries border. Current units on the border equal two thousand infantry and one hundred main battle tanks with smaller numbers of artillery and recon units also present. Expected reinforcements so far is another three thousand infantry and two hundred tanks.

The reinforcements have now arrived at the border and have been assigned to one of four army groups facing the Seikou Teikoku border. The groups have for the sake of simplicity been called Army Group I to IV. In descending order the army groups are listed below along with their numbers and their position shown on a map. Air cover consists of fifty F-22 Raptors with thirty Tupolov bombers.

Army Group I

Infantry: 1500

Main Battle Tanks: 150

Artillery: 75 Self Propelled Pieces

Anti-Air Artillery: 50 Self Propelled Pieces

Army Group II

Infantry: 1000

Main Battle Tanks: 0

Artillery: 25 Towed Pieces

Anti-Air Artillery: 10 Towed Pieces

Army Group III

Infantry: 1000

Main Battle Tanks: 0

Artillery: 25 Towed Pieces

Anti-Air Artillery: 10 Towed Pieces

Army Group IV:

Infantry: 1500

Main Battle Tanks: 150

Artillery: 75 Self Propelled Pieces

Anti-Air Artillery: 50 Self Propelled Pieces

positions.png

OOC: Only those with satelliates would see the positons of the forces as well as any of N Reeki's people on the border.

IC: Production of military hardware continues with another five Tupolov bombers nearing completion roughly five hundred main battle tanks in various stages of completion. Also twenty cruise missiles have been loaded with chemical gas warheads and will soon be sent near to the border where their launchers wait whilst one hundred convential cruise missiles have been readied in their silos for immediate launch all across the nation.

For the time being, the Land of Valkyries will be monitored by Acca Dacca. Much is lost in war, and the loss of this government is something that we will all regret. Considering our troops are already at the border, we will hold on to it until we find out what we will be doing at the ned of this war.

Thank you.

OOC: I recieved permission from Kevz.