Land of Valkyries

King Kevz

OOC: There is plenty of logic in that post.

IC: We never said that we did not allow, or discourage, Japanese culture.

OOC: No, it illustrates perfectly the xenophobia you RP. :P

IC: Neither did this nation forbid other religions, or the practice of native culture, yet you seem to have commented on it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for you, you are not on neutral ground: As it stands, you are apart of the AUP, and this falsified-Japanese nation, Seikou Teikoku has arisen on former AUP Protectorate lands. Thus, you are involved, to some extent. If any peace talks are going to begin, Furon would like to see an actual neutral third party be a mediator, preferably one such as The Citadel, or Vauleo-Buryatia; even Slavorussia.

"Actually, it would be considered neutral ground. Both the Nanbou Teikoku and the Land of Valkyries were formed on AUP protectorate land, and therefore the land of any AUP nation would qualify as neutral ground as the circumstances -- a protectorate nation at odds with another -- does not necessarily make the AUP 'lean' towards one nation or another. As long as they have no direct involvement in this conflict their land would be considered neutral in regards to this conflict."

With the war having ended before any damage could be caused, tensions in the nation have fallen down to just above usual peace time levels. This has allowed the armed forces to fill in the trenches they have dug as well as allowing the forces to be spread out back across the land.

In the meantime work and funds are being put into a combined military and civilian relief project. The project aims to create relief force who will be able to travel to different areas around the world and help deal with any disasters or wars that occur. The force would provide medical and humanitarian aid to those that require it.

If the Land of Valkyries is in need of any assistance, they only have to drop us a call. We would be more than happy to help.

"The Land of Valkyries owes Acca Dacca much and will always be in your debt, that you are willing to help us further is even greatly more welcomed. We will contact you if we do require aid. Also for your assistance in this incident we will commision a statue of Queen Ava to be built in the Statue gardens in our capital."

OOC: No, it illustrates perfectly the xenophobia you RP. :P

IC: Neither did this nation forbid other religions, or the practice of native culture, yet you seem to have commented on it.

We commented about how a Norse religion managed to make its way down to Asia. Please, for the sake of your arguments, read with clarity, before you begin to speak. It will serve you better, in the longrun.

OOC: Xenophobia :V

Also.

It's not with OOC knowledge that I made the post, hurr.

Edited by Biohazard

We commented about how a Norse religion managed to make its way down to Asia. Please, for the sake of your arguments, read with clarity, before you begin to speak. It will serve you better, in the longrun.

OOC: Xenophobia :V

Also.

It's not with OOC knowledge that I made the post, hurr.

"In case you haven't noticed, Religions spread all across the world. You made a comment about a European religion in Asia, I made a comment about your non-Japanese one. Simple as that. Follow your own advice."

~Westly Davies, Duke of Perth

OOC: I know it's logivcal from an OOC standpoint...but not IC'ly. That's what I was referring to... :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"Considering how Furon was formed from a nation that was natively Finnish, we are wondering why they are surprised to hear of it. Surely this is nothing new to your people?"

"Considering how Furon was formed from a nation that was natively Finnish, we are wondering why they are surprised to hear of it. Surely this is nothing new to your people?"

Natively Finnish? Our protectors were Finnish. As stated before, check your facts. As it is, our population is, by a large majority, Japanese.

@Westly Davies: Our religion has been a minority for quite some time in Japan. Arkvoodle, while the 'state-believed' dominant religion, is fading fast. Not only that, but a nation that is dominantly Norse in South-Eastern Asia is rather odd and we will continue to express our disagreement about it, even though we recognize the nation.

OOC: @Subtle: ICly, it's logical, for my paranoid leader. Even though I don't RP him anymore.

Natively Finnish? Our protectors were Finnish. As stated before, check your facts. As it is, our population is, by a large majority, Japanese.

@Westly Davies: Our religion has been a minority for quite some time in Japan. Arkvoodle, while the 'state-believed' dominant religion, is fading fast. Not only that, but a nation that is dominantly Norse in South-Eastern Asia is rather odd and we will continue to express our disagreement about it, even though we recognize the nation.

OOC: @Subtle: ICly, it's logical, for my paranoid leader. Even though I don't RP him anymore.

"How does that in any way disagree with what I have said? Your religion is still odd...no matter where it is."

OOC: Your point? That doesn;t contradict anything I've said... :P

"How does that in any way disagree with what I have said? Your religion is still odd...no matter where it is."

OOC: Your point? That doesn;t contradict anything I've said... :P

So you're persecuting us for our religious beliefs?

OOC: It does, actually. You said my post was based on OOC knowledge - when it was based on IC "xenophobia" as you put it. :v:

So you're persecuting us for our religious beliefs?

OOC: It does, actually. You said my post was based on OOC knowledge - when it was based on IC "xenophobia" as you put it. :v:

"Persecuting? Hardly. Unless you call the comments you made about this new nation persecution."

OOC: A piece of information I have since acknowledged as false. I stand by the question...how are any of my other points invalidated by what you have said?

If there are any doubts over the neutrality of the AUP in these proceedings the Holy American Empire would be willing to open its borders for a diplomatic meeting between the 2 and with silent observers. Our current position is equal to both and with our location maximum neutrality is ensured.

OOC: Where is this Land of Valkyries anyway? I dont see it in map update37! I only see a Nanbou Teikoku!!

IC: The Kingdom of Cochin is willing to moderate between the two entities. The two parties are invited to come to Cochin and discuss this matter to achieve a peaceful fruition.

OOC: Where is this Land of Valkyries anyway? I dont see it in map update37! I only see a Nanbou Teikoku!!

IC: The Kingdom of Cochin is willing to moderate between the two entities. The two parties are invited to come to Cochin and discuss this matter to achieve a peaceful fruition.

Burma.

OOC: The map hasn't been updated yet!!!!!!!!111!11!11!1!!!!

OOC: it was in reference to everyone. If you had a logical reason, it didn't apply to you anyway... :P

OOC: no u :P

Lady Aleria has announced that she will be holding an international press conference to allow any foreign nations the ability to ask any questions or queries they have for her. The conference is upon for all and will be held in the capital city. Refreshments will be provided.

Lady Aleria today has unveiled the first aircraft for the new Valkyrie airforce, the aircraft production was increased after the short war that had just occured within the nation. She stated they were required for defense of the nation against any hostile threats. In other military developments main battle tank and armoured car production has also been stepped up.

image_oz_lady.jpg

Lady Aleria appearing in dress uniform before making the announcement.

Carthage wonders if Lady Aleria is capable of shooting a man through the head while he is being dropped from a cargo plane while it is moving over a mountain range.

When asked Lady Aleria replied that if it was needed to maintain peace and bring in a better world then yes she believes she could.