Land of Valkyries

King Kevz

We ask all nations involved in either the receiving, or giving side of the declarations of war and various supports come to their senses as well.

If need be, the PDHRK will serve as a mediator in a conference on neutral ground, so that this can be resolved without bloodshed.

We shall send Chikao Yamauchi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bravo Alpha, this is Delta Charlie 800. We have spotted the Seikou corvette. Are we cleared to engage?" questioned the pilot as he led his wingmen in a swan formation around 3km away from the lumbering corvette.

A simple, but brass, voice responded coldly, "Permission granted. Sink it quickly."

"Roger that." Captain Soli, head of the wing, typed in a three code number into his dashboard: 742. That was the confirmation code needed to engage the rest of the 50 FB-22 Bombers accompanying him. In a careened formation, under the protection of their stealth, they swooned out of the clouds, descending on the corvette and launched more than 150 air-to-ground sidewinder missiles.

OOC: Unless you are willing to give Kevz of all Reeki's land for this OOC @#$%feast, I wont be attending your conference. It will also not be under your "Return to AUP" clause"

<Soviet_Haruhi> Want to help kill Kevz for the lulz?

OOC: Here's your lulz, Mr. GM

Edited by Acca Dacca

Message from Lady Aleria.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with sorrow that we in the Land of Valkyries must recognise this war with Seikou Teikoku. We will do what must be done to get them to leave our nation but we will go no further than that. To those of you supporting us at this time you have the nation's and my personal thanks and best wishes. May Odin watch over us all".

In response to the advancing Seikou Teikoku forces the Valkyrie forces pulled back from the border between the two nations whilst making sure civilians were evacuated from the potential conflict areas. Defensive positions consisting of hastily dug trenches were made to form a frail defensive position against the Seikou Teikoku advance.

Sir John Stone has been sent by high speed aircraft to the PDHRK to discuss and resolve this troubling event.

OOC: To some extent, i apologize to Kevz for the things that have currently happened in this thread.

While I knew Reeki's original plan, I didn't stop him. However, I figured Kevz would follow his usual pattern resulting in nuking and rage.

I wipe my hands clean of this affair, and hope to see this come to better things than an OOC slugfest.

James St. Nile will attend the meeting as well.

Secret

Untitled-1.jpg

Land-based arrows are members of the 1st Garrison Division along with the 1st Foot Corps. The naval-based arrows are amphibious assaults conducted by the remainder of the 1st Foot Corps, with the red lines to their left being planned fire bombings of defensive positions.

Valkyrie forces have mostly retreated to the defensive line with eight thousand soldiers manning the hatily dug trebches. Most were armed with a multitude of personal assault weapons though a small number had a few rocket launchers and one or wo sniper rifles. The other two thousand soldiers were either still falling back or preparing to conduct long range hit and run attacks using Stryker IFV's.

Their goal would be to conduct fast destructive attacks on the units at the front of the advancing enemy forces before withdrawing before they could be engaged, so far no attacks had been launched but that could change very quickly.

While the official stance of the Federal Republic of America is that such delirious people as to believe this land was given to them by their imaginary friend are idiots, we still wish you luck and condemn the imperialist orientals of Acca Dacca.

Edited by Germanic Republic

While the official stance of the Federal Republic of America is that such delirious people as to believe this land was given to them by their imaginary friend are idiots, we still wish you luck and condemn the imperialist orientals of Acca Dacca.

Your idiocy is noted and we regret even reading your statement considering we gave it more care than we should have.

*private*

Uberstein looked at the newspaper in the study of his estate, "...and people thought Europe had problems. We may have a lot of wars, but at least we have reasons for them."

*end private*

"The Republic of Finland condemns the imperialist actions of Seikou Teikoku, though many are confused as to what Nordic-religion following peoples are doing in Asia." -Foreign Relations Office

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: Acting on OOC knowledge much, guys?

IC: "I have never truly been one to like any form of the norse religion, but I do respect that some people believe in it, and I recognize it is merely a personal opinion of mine. People have a right to freedom, and they have a right to believe what they wish."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

OOC: Mine wasn't OOC knowledge. As N_Reeki stems from an AUP protectorate, in my nation's eyes, he's nothing more than a lackey. AUP Protectorate - Reeki - Kevz; Basically, Kevz stems from Reeki, thus, we view him as a 'bad' nation, if you will.,

"We feel that it is unfortunate that you seem to want to "troll" us and that you call us useless. We will not take these comments to heart though as we have heard that your nation has suffered many problems recently. We wish you the best with overcoming these challenges and pray that any warriors that fall in their duty are well recieved in Valhalla".

Conceal your support for the AUP behind falsified words of appeasement, as much as you want - we will still view the same.

Announcement from His Highness King Seiya Yanagita

Seikou Teikoku does not recognize this nation. All they truly are are a rag-tag group of radical rebels hellbent on disturbing our peace. We were never contacted about this, and we shall treat them as a rogue state.

To all Asian nations: we HGHLY encourage joining us in wiping these dishonorable people out ofour homeland.

As of now, we recognize a state of war between us and the Land of Valkyries.

Furon condemns the AUP lackey nation, and wishes it a swift end.

Mandalore wishes the new nation luck, and rescindes its recognition of Seikou Teikoku.

For once, Furon and Mandalore see eye-to-eye. Our recognition of the rogue AUP lackey is cancelle- oh wait. We never recognized you in the first place.

We are not going to stand by and watch a neighboring nation attack not only thier own former citizens, but without any diplomacy at all. Seikou Teikoku shall recieve a full declaration of war from Acca Dacca, considering that we shall offer them the same courtesy of no diplomatic talks.

*Classified movements*

DEFCON 2

Troops that were already stationed to help in the recent national disaster in Northern Indochina are already prepped and ready. They will be mobilized within the hour and on thier way to the neighboring country. This force consisted of 20,000 soldiers. They shall meet with 2,000 more soldiers and 400 tanks at the border of Seikou Teikoku. There, they will take to the roads on a crash course to Naypyidaw.

Furon supports the move by its ally, and wishes it a swift and decisive victory. Should the need arise, we will send peace keepers upon your victory.

The United Mechodamian States strongly condemns this act by Seikou Teikoku [OOC: The Blue Schlongs] and questions what actually happened in the alleged talks. To quell a peaceful rebellion with brute force is rather sickening. We offer our support and sympathy for the people of the Land of Valkyries, and we hope that Seikou Teikoku comes to their senses rather quickly.

Secret

The Eastern Fleet has moved to blockade ports owned by Seikou Teikoku, and 80,000 soldiers and 3,000 tanks are moving along with Acca Daccan forces to come to the aid of the Land of Valkyries.

Once more, we find ourselves surprised to be seeing eye-to-eye. While we may have had our extreme differences in the past, nonetheless, we agree with the UMS, whole-heartedly.

We ask all nations involved in either the receiving, or giving side of the declarations of war and various supports come to their senses as well.

If need be, the PDHRK will serve as a mediator in a conference on neutral ground, so that this can be resolved without bloodshed.

Unfortunately for you, you are not on neutral ground: As it stands, you are apart of the AUP, and this falsified-Japanese nation, Seikou Teikoku has arisen on former AUP Protectorate lands. Thus, you are involved, to some extent. If any peace talks are going to begin, Furon would like to see an actual neutral third party be a mediator, preferably one such as The Citadel, or Vauleo-Buryatia; even Slavorussia.

Message from Lady Aleria.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with sorrow that we in the Land of Valkyries must recognise this war with Seikou Teikoku. We will do what must be done to get them to leave our nation but we will go no further than that. To those of you supporting us at this time you have the nation's and my personal thanks and best wishes. May Odin watch over us all".

In response to the advancing Seikou Teikoku forces the Valkyrie forces pulled back from the border between the two nations whilst making sure civilians were evacuated from the potential conflict areas. Defensive positions consisting of hastily dug trenches were made to form a frail defensive position against the Seikou Teikoku advance.

Sir John Stone has been sent by high speed aircraft to the PDHRK to discuss and resolve this troubling event.

As the AUP lackey nation has attacked you, in our eyes, there is no way you could be another AUP lackey. We officially recognize The Land of Valkyries, and realize that this false, AUP lackey nation is nothing more than brutish rebels - the rightful ruler of the former-AUP protectorate should be The Land of Valkryies. You have our recognition, and our moral support.

Although, as many nations have stated before, we are a bit...miffed, about how a Norse religion managed to make its way down to South-Eastern Asia, or Asia for that matter, at all.

OOC: Sorry for the double-post. Had to respond to each page separately. :/

Conceal your support for the AUP behind falsified words of appeasement, as much as you want - we will still view the same.
because Furon knows all about concealment and falsified words of appeasement, but perhaps not all are as underhanded Furon’s regime.
Furon supports the move by its ally, and wishes it a swift and decisive victory. Should the need arise, we will send peace keepers upon your victory.
Between failed cover-ups, ongoing reconstruction, and killing your own citizens does Furon actually still have any ability to project power abroad? Edited by Generalissimo

because Furon knows all about concealment and falsified words of appeasement, but perhaps not all are as underhanded Furon’s regime.

Between failed cover-ups, ongoing reconstruction, and killing your own citizens does Furon actually still have any ability to project power abroad?

OOC: As you have no satellites, the genocide wouldn't be viewable by you. I believe I posted twice or more that the 'public' tag, was only viewable to people with satellites.

Perhaps you are blissfully ignorant of what actually took place here? It seems your intelligence officers might want to be trained in watching a television or listening to international radio broadcasts.

Which part was incorrect? That this nation was founded on the whims of the delirious and ultra-religious, or the imperialist bit, which was more of a lie about caring about the moves of Acca Dacca?

The leader of Acca Dacca should not have taken such offense to what was an unresearched, unfounded opinion, only formed to make the statement a backhanded compliment/set of condolences, instead of an outright insult. We aren't in opposition to Acca Dacca at all, and our intelligence officers, if anything, need motivation training, not skill training. That said, it'd be inappropriate to continue this conversation, given we're apathetic about the situation.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Edited by Germanic Republic

Official Announcement of the Foreign Ministry of Belarus

"Valkur-this, Valkur-that, Teikoku this, Teikoku that..."

The Union of Belarus, in the interest of preserving the sanity of our foreign minister, will cease recognition of any more new nations with "Teikoku" or "Valkur" in their name. May this be called, the Anti-LackofOriginalitykills Us Doctrine, or the ALOUD.

OOC: Mine wasn't OOC knowledge. As N_Reeki stems from an AUP protectorate, in my nation's eyes, he's nothing more than a lackey. AUP Protectorate - Reeki - Kevz; Basically, Kevz stems from Reeki, thus, we view him as a 'bad' nation, if you will.,

OOC: yeah, that's real logical. Sure.

Unfortunately for you, you are not on neutral ground: As it stands, you are apart of the AUP, and this falsified-Japanese nation, Seikou Teikoku has arisen on former AUP Protectorate lands. Thus, you are involved, to some extent. If any peace talks are going to begin, Furon would like to see an actual neutral third party be a mediator, preferably one such as The Citadel, or Vauleo-Buryatia; even Slavorussia.

"Or perhaps yourself? Oh wait, you are killing your own citizens. not such a good placfe to hold talks. Your hatred of the AUP is unfounded and nonsensical. The PDHRK, nor the AUP, had any hand in this--for one, there's no motive, you nitwits."

~Westly Davies, Duke of Perth

As the AUP lackey nation has attacked you, in our eyes, there is no way you could be another AUP lackey. We officially recognize The Land of Valkyries, and realize that this false, AUP lackey nation is nothing more than brutish rebels - the rightful ruler of the former-AUP protectorate should be The Land of Valkryies. You have our recognition, and our moral support.

Although, as many nations have stated before, we are a bit...miffed, about how a Norse religion managed to make its way down to South-Eastern Asia, or Asia for that matter, at all.

Says the nation whose national religion has no connection whatsoever, historically or culturally, with the land on whom you reside."

~Westly Davies, Duke of Perth

OOC: As you have no satellites, the genocide wouldn't be viewable by you. I believe I posted twice or more that the 'public' tag, was only viewable to people with satellites.

OOC: No. Several satellite-capable nations have released the images to others. Me, for example, sent them to Procinctia. :P