Spies

Jamse06

Hey,

I was just wondering... Why do I need spies? And do I even need them? I don't know much about them, so... Is there anything they help with apart from spying on other nations? Like, do they increase your NS or anything?

Thanks,

~ James

To provide an example...you have nukes. If you don't have spies, someone can easily walk in and use their spies to destroy your nukes before they're fired. This is a common tactic in wartime. On the offensive, another useful spy op is gather information. This will tell info about a nation like cash on hand, trade partners, threat level, and so on. Another good offensive spy op is change defcon, which will make winning ground attacks easier.

To provide an example...you have nukes. If you don't have spies, someone can easily walk in and use their spies to destroy your nukes before they're fired. This is a common tactic in wartime. On the offensive, another useful spy op is gather information. This will tell info about a nation like cash on hand, trade partners, threat level, and so on. Another good offensive spy op is change defcon, which will make winning ground attacks easier.

yes, and being that you have nukes Jamse, i recommend that you get max spies.