Best damn trade circle ever?

astronaut jones

I'd just like to give a shout out to, what I feel, is the best damn trade circle ever.

So, here's to Superchad, Alienscum, and Mcgivey, all of TOOL, Pope Ambrogio I of the Christian Coalition of Countries, and Tyler Cooper of United Under Scorn.

Superchad, Alienscum, Mcgivey, and Myself have been a part of this trade circle for 324 days, Pope Ambrogio I has been a part of this trade circle for 312 days, and our newest member, Tyler Cooper, has been with us for about 65 days now. We had to recruit him over from another sphere to be a part of our circle, but in the 300+ days that we've enjoyed such stability together, we've only had to find a new partner twice, that I can recall.

So, thanks to those rulers, Superchad, Alienscum, Mcgivey, Pope Ambrogio I, and Tyler Cooper for making this, what I feel, is the best damn trade circle ever.

Feel free to shout out your own trade partners, hopefully you've all enjoyed the same kind of stability in your circles as we've enjoyed.

yo, shout out to my home girl Helga who created, organized, maintained, and is a member of my trade circle. also props to Lord Goldfinger of TCB, King Killian of GPA, Akirameruna of GPA, and rhyder from VE

edit: trade circle established 329 days ago

Edited by Logan

I'll let you know in about 300 days how amazing mine is, but currently we've all been in the circle for 67 days and we plan on keeping it for the duration of time to come. Even if our alliances go to war with each other. :awesome:

Have had a consistent trade circle for about a month and a half now. Sure is a nice thing to sign on everyday and know you have that taken care of.

o/ Braf Rebersnokk, Armedas, The Market Leader, QhieR, MaGneT. Thanks much folks. :)

Edited by Airikr

when i was on Aqua i had a stable trade circle which included Errty and others. then i switched to blue and after a bit of a headache i have what appears to be a stable trade circle. the oldest trade is 37 days currently and the newest trade is 25 days. the others are all at 32 days.

These 'Best _____' threads are getting ridiculous. Perhaps we could have a 'Best time I coughed' one too.

I believe you are just jealous, either because you're not in a trade circle, or yours is terrible compared to mine and a few other's in this thread.

Why not just give a little respect to those that make your nation function properly?

Up until 1 of mine quit the game, I was in a trade circle where 5/6 of us were on IRC for an average of 2+ hours a day. Now it's at 4/6 but still a very active trade circle as the 2 who don't use IRC check their nations regularly.

almost 6 months with this trade group. i dunno very well but we have 3BR and it working well

Crusader Knights

(Templar)

Genesis

Ishval

(Wulfe)

Genesis

Disaster Land

(Tornado)

The Order of Halsa

Night World

(Neko is good girl)

Aurora Borealis