CN quotes that can be converted into conversations

The AUT

"Their attacks were unwarranted. We had no choice, and didn't want war. The only other option was to boycott and force that nation to step down. We understood what we must do. The president handed me the petition and said to me in a very formal way, "We are boycotting this nation for their acts of crime against the world, put this in your sig if you're down.'"

Sealed it.

March 2003, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reporting: In what can only be described as a brilliant political move, the President of the United States George W. Bush has sent troops into the nation of Iraq in order to search for and target weapons of mass destruction...

Haha, nice.

When asked for his response to this stunning new accusation, the Leader of the Opposition boldly stated "in b4 banned member."

And in honour of the word filter above;

"Banned member is now illegal. Bombing begins in five minutes."

-- President Ronald "Admin" Reagan

Haha, nice.

When asked for his response to this stunning new accusation, the Leader of the Opposition boldly stated "in b4 banned member."

And in honour of the word filter above;

"Banned member is now illegal. Bombing begins in five minutes."

-- President Ronald "Admin" Reagan

Saddam Hussein was overheard stating "u mad" in a conversation about Bush's invasion of Iraq.

"Our situation was hopeless with little else to do other than surrender. My commanders were flustered and angered. How could we let this happen? I asked if there was one thing we should do before surrendering. One of my commanders pointed at the map and said, "let's coordinate a 3-way triple break off flank attack.'"

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm very happy that I took part in this conversation and am quite honored that it's included here, though my feelings on the circumstances are quite different.

The roundtable discussion was overly long, and consisted of a grueling chorus of shrill, pubescent voices clamoring for supremacy over one another. We accomplished nothing but shouting ourselves hoarse, shattering whatever semblance of direction there had been at the beginning. And yet, as the cacophony reached it's breaking point, one voice boomed above all the rest, like a fiery god of vengeance descending from on high, shouting; "No members below Secretary General are allowed to comment here".