CN quotes that can be converted into conversations

The AUT

So basically I'm an idiot and have always imagined what would famous CN quotes be like if we put them into a conversational perspective. Just watch...

"I slacked my shoulders, what could I do? We sat there for hours and were dazed and confused. It was almost numbing, I couldn't react. He then turned and said, 'did you polar really too stupid to read?'"

"Everything I had worked for, gone. And all because of a bad decision. I had nothing left. I was devastated and without hope. He then came up to me and said, 'Sometimes, you just have to roll the hard six.'"

"I knew at that point on, I had lost. What could I do? He had beaten me to the punch. I slacked my shoulders in defeat sitting down wandering how this could have happened. He then said to me, 'You can't win, Cow. Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.' I knew I had lost and it was over. His voice both resolute and decisive. He then walked away from me, I looked down. And as he opened the door to leave he then said, 'Also, hello.'"

"The devastation could be seen all around. There was nothing to be done, nothing to be saved. I couldn't believe what I had seen, as if it had been something out of a horror movie. I looked at him, he looked at me. I looked at him with a puzzling face as if to say, 'who could do such a thing.' He then shrugged and said, "who not.'"

"Our situation was hopeless with little else to do other than surrender. My commanders were flustered and angered. How could we let this happen? I asked if there was one thing we should do before surrendering. One of my commanders pointed at the map and said, "let's coordinate a 3-way triple break off flank attack.'"

"Their attacks were unwarranted. We had no choice, and didn't want war. The only other option was to boycott and force that nation to step down. We understood what we must do. The president handed me the petition and said to me in a very formal way, "We are boycotting this nation for their acts of crime against the world, put this in your sig if you're down.'"

Hope you like. If there are any other quotes you'd like me to do I'll try my best. :)

Edited by The AUT

I had a good chuckle at a few of those. I'm also guessing you didn't have much to do this morning/afternoon/evening. :P

These are from ones I've created and just decided to post now. I've been studying for finals all weekend figured I'd give myself something to laugh at, at the very least. :P

I'm going to be busy for pretty much the rest of today and next week so I'll entertain one request:

"I had no team, no coach. My teammates had left and I was the only one left, alone, without help. Who was I to play for? Who was I to turn to? As I was about to pack up my things I heard a door open, it was dark and I couldn't see anything. Then a man dressed in black came up to me, handed me a jersey and said in a very dark and shady voice, 'Ascend via the Unjust Path.'"

Edited by The AUT

"I knew at that point on, I had lost. What could I do? He had beaten me to the punch. I slacked my shoulders in defeat sitting down wandering how this could have happened. He then said to me, 'You can't win, Cow. Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.' I knew I had lost and it was over. His voice both resolute and decisive. He then walked away from me, I looked down. And as he opened the door to leave he then said, 'Also, hello.'"

Don't think this is really how that quote (which wasn't actually ever said by Sponge AFAIK) was intended. It's more of a "you've won this battle but you'll lose the war" (by defeating Polar you create Vox).

Anyways, most are pretty funny.

"Sir, I said many times during lecture this wouldn't be accepted and that this is exactly what you should avoid. Instead, you went ahead and did it anyways. I've no choice but to fail you, what do you have to say for yourself? *Student slaps professor around a bit with a large trought.'"

/me can relate today -_-