For everyone not fighting in the OP/LE vs RE/TPF war

JimKongIl

What are you waiting for? Just pick a side and jump in.

You can't take the infra with you.

Seriously! Words of wisdom.

Do the math and RE/TPF vs. LE/OP is a pretty good fight. Now that OB and AZTEC are in, it's only going to get more fun from here on out. This could be some serious end-of-round epicness. So get on in there and fight darn you all! Please try to alternate war entries so that it stays evenish lol

Everyone who's anyone should be involved in this war. If not, then why even continue your nation? I look forward to raising sea levels and causing massive amounts of environmental damage. I hope you do too, by joining into the Christmas End Game.

comeon guys, wen it the question is raised-"wats TE for?" then u say- "for wars". now its time to war, so get ur @#$% in. :P . kick some and get kicked. yay!

lol

/oOB

/oTPF

/oRE

/oOP

/oLE

/oAZTEC

/oAny new alliance jumping in this war.

i suggest RE, TPF, OP, LE, OB and AZTEC declare war on everyone else in TE, as well as their wars against each other :awesome:

I really like this idea. We should all keep an open warslot for the AAs that want to sit this one out. I don't think you were joking about your suggestion and I know I'm not.

I really like this idea. We should all keep an open warslot for the AAs that want to sit this one out. I don't think you were joking about your suggestion and I know I'm not.

You could've mentioned this plan before I filled my offensive war slots :(

Does Argent have a flag yet?

Here's what's going on.

Mario Kart is The Foreign Division's CN:TE presence. I have no idea why they chose that nick, but it must have to do in part for what happened last round: Mushroom Kingdom was about 4k NS away from winning, Mushroom Kingdom was upset that KingAdam somehow managed to grab the flag at the end and reported him for slot-filling. That investigation proved fruitless.

Now, Mario Kart is pretty much on the verge of winning the flag for this round. This is because everyone else is busy fighting in a free-for-all melee. Meanwhile, Mario Kart has high-infra / high NS / high cash nations ready to collect at the end of the game.

The reason they're doing so, is despite the fact that The Foreign Division already collected two flags from well-engineered CN:TE exploits, The Foreign Division is a small alliance that needs tech and cash to fuel nation growth. The Order of the Paradox was offering a huge bounty in return for this round's CN:TE flag. While Ordo Paradoxia has lost this round due to massive wars early on, they can still obtain their objective by buying the flag from Mario Kart.

This war, bluntly, is a distraction. If you fight in it, you are abetting Ordo Paradoxia's objectives. They'll have won despite having lost their alliance.

Here's what's going on.

Mario Kart is The Foreign Division's CN:TE presence. I have no idea why they chose that nick, but it must have to do in part for what happened last round: Mushroom Kingdom was about 4k NS away from winning, Mushroom Kingdom was upset that KingAdam somehow managed to grab the flag at the end and reported him for slot-filling. That investigation proved fruitless.

Now, Mario Kart is pretty much on the verge of winning the flag for this round. This is because everyone else is busy fighting in a free-for-all melee. Meanwhile, Mario Kart has high-infra / high NS / high cash nations ready to collect at the end of the game.

The reason they're doing so, is despite the fact that The Foreign Division already collected two flags from well-engineered CN:TE exploits, The Foreign Division is a small alliance that needs tech and cash to fuel nation growth. The Order of the Paradox was offering a huge bounty in return for this round's CN:TE flag. While Ordo Paradoxia has lost this round due to massive wars early on, they can still obtain their objective by buying the flag from Mario Kart.

This war, bluntly, is a distraction. If you fight in it, you are abetting Ordo Paradoxia's objectives. They'll have won despite having lost their alliance.

That's funny. TOP has the flag, and no desire to win another one. I can promise you that. IF someone offered to buy it, it wasn't as an alliance, but an individual act. We are sanctioned and have our flag, and their has been no talk of winning this flag from within.

That's funny. TOP has the flag, and no desire to win another one. I can promise you that. IF someone offered to buy it, it wasn't as an alliance, but an individual act. We are sanctioned and have our flag, and their has been no talk of winning this flag from within.

It may be a misunderstanding, I think we DID offer something for the highest casualties.

Here's what's going on.

This is completely false. I have zero knowledge of anyone in TOP or OP that is offering anything for any flag. There IS a reward for the OP nation with the highest casualties. Thats it. If Mario Kart or anyone else was approached about buying the flag I challenge you to produce that pm/email or retract your statement.

EDIT- Also if this was true then explain this message I sent to Kamek of Mario Kart asking him to get Mario Kart into the battle.

To: Kamek From: JimKongIl Date: 12/12/2009 1:46:40 PM

Subject: RE: hey

Message: we want to know if you want to come in the great end of round battle starting. It is going to be a lot of fun and it would give you guys some revenge against the TPF rogue that hit you.

Edited by JimKongIl