Geuss who is three years today?

Hassman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tought Perth was the Australian city.... Sorry for my ignorance...

We are all the Perths (and so much more in between)... just so happens we have no current members from the Aussie Perth or the Canadian Perth. No apology required though, the Scottish Perth is just a wee quiet place (most of the time), not many will know of it!

We are all the Perths (and so much more in between)... just so happens we have no current members from the Aussie Perth or the Canadian Perth. No apology required though, the Scottish Perth is just a wee quiet place (most of the time), not many will know of it!

Wee quiet toon? :unsure::lol1::lol1:

Perth In Scotland was the first one.

Where are all the prezzies? <_<

Where are all the prezzies? <_<

Erchie left you a present in the top drawer of your desk, I didn't think you'd want any more presents after that. :mellow:

Happy Birthday WAPA, I wish I'd have come on that weekend now. There's always next time, I suppose.

Erchie left you a present in the top drawer of your desk, I didn't think you'd want any more presents after that. :mellow:

Happy Birthday WAPA, I wish I'd have come on that weekend now. There's always next time, I suppose.

It's ok mayzie.

Thank you for all your old welcomes. Now are we aloud to be in the old people's home and bingo house with NPO, GATO and those others? :D

It's ok mayzie.

Thank you for all your old welcomes. Now are we aloud to be in the old people's home and bingo house with NPO, GATO and those others? :D

You know you are always welcome to come party with GATO. Never, ever, will us older members forget what WAPA has done for us in the past. WAPA is true quality, but you have to bring some good scottish whiskey to make things more interesting.

Edited by kerschbs

That brings tears to my eyes .Great night had by all Even though myself and Kev were the last 2 standing :rolleyes:

Yup, not even the Irish could take the pace!! I shouldn't boast much, I was found sleeping on the bathroom floor at home, still made the football next day though!

And yes, our Perth is the original Perth, but I maintain that it is generally quite a quiet place!

Yup, not even the Irish could take the pace!! I shouldn't boast much, I was found sleeping on the bathroom floor at home, still made the football next day though!

And yes, our Perth is the original Perth, but I maintain that it is generally quite a quiet place!

Only when you guys are on the computers :rolleyes: